Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no point arguing with these idiots, people will believe what they want to believe, i remember people having these discussions about overeem too and look how that turned out.

Comment

I remember him being a lot more defined than in the first pic.

Guess we won't know until he tests positive. He may have refined his diet drastically since back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        I remember him being a lot more defined than in the first pic.

Guess we won't know until he tests positive. He may have refined his diet drastically since back in the day.
        He has more mass there. That's when he was at LHW.

Comment

I have unusual knowledge on this, I can say without a doubt that its a combination of TRT and improved technique.

That combo has lead to him being better than he has ever been.

TRT is good it allows our favorite fighters to go on fighting well into their 40's everyone should be allowed on it in all combat sports and all sports. Why not have our favorite fighters and athletes last alot longer? It just means more exciting fights knockouts and performances for us the fans!

Its not fair that guys like Mayweather that were essentially raised to do fighting get an unfair advantage over everyone else, so why not let TRT make it a little more fair for those that start later.
          Last edited by AlexKid; 11-27-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

the above picture is at 195lb and belows 185..

so maybe the 10 lb weight cut made him look a little too ripped.

Comment

Working...
            X