No announcement yet.

Famous movies you have never watched...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    It can be hard to tell if a movie is good or not based off a trailer but I liked what I saw from the new Halloween coming out. I’m definitely excited to watch it. The biggest question I have is how they are going to handle Michael’s age. He’s going to be an unstoppable senior citizen killing machine. Probably got arthritis. I don’t know how that’s going to work. Unless it’s some kind of “evil doesn’t age” type thing

Evil on a walker.

I think it will be like Eivl doesn't age kind of thing. I like the look of it and we'll see. It has to be better than the last one and RZ's trash movies. At least they have JC on the sountrack and JLC back in the mix...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Evil on a walker.

I think it will be like Eivl doesn't age kind of thing. I like the look of it and we'll see. It has to be better than the last one and RZ's trash movies. At least they have JC on the sountrack and JLC back in the mix...
      I like JLC being in it as well. Everyone of the movies in the series she was in was good except Resurrection but I don’t really count that because she was barely even in it. The original Halloween sequel is extremely underrated as is H20 which I’m assuming they’re completely ignoring. The story arc and continuity is all over the place.

That what I love about Scream so much. A consistent story timeline with the same lead actors. I was they would make a Scream 5,it’s my all time favorite slasher/horror franchise ever.

Comment

I like JLC being in it as well. Everyone of the movies in the series she was in was good except Resurrection but I don’t really count that because she was barely even in it. The original Halloween sequel is extremely underrated as is H20 which I’m assuming they’re completely ignoring. The story arc and continuity is all over the place.

That what I love about Scream so much. A consistent story timeline with the same lead actors. I was they would make a Scream 5,it’s my all time favorite slasher/horror franchise ever.
        Yeah, I think Scream has every franchise beat on consistency. It's very rare. They managed to be very consistent in the Rocky movies as well. I know that's not easy either.

Comment

Any of the Harry Potter or Lord of the Ring movies. 90% of the comic book movies from recent years.

Schinder's List, It's a wonderful life, 2001 A space odyssey.

Comment

Yeah, I think Scream has every franchise beat on consistency. It's very rare. They managed to be very consistent in the Rocky movies as well. I know that's not easy either.
            Scream has had a little bit of movement as of late.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...n-type-sequels

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...id-last-summer

I think we’re going to start seeing a revitalization in the slasher genre. I think Halloween is going to be a big box office hit.

Halloween has an 84% on rotten tomatoes. This is the most excited I’ve been for a movie in years.

Comment

one flew over a cuckoos nest, Training Day, Police Story series, Star Wars

Comment

Scream has had a little bit of movement as of late.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...n-type-sequels

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...id-last-summer

I think we’re going to start seeing a revitalization in the slasher genre. I think Halloween is going to be a big box office hit.

Halloween has an 84% on rotten tomatoes. This is the most excited I’ve been for a movie in years.
                Yes! I'm digging the previews! Should be great since JC is working on it. I think they actually follow Michael around with the camera like in the first two movies. Not sure why they abandoned that in the other sequels. Made it much more interesting to me.

Comment

West Side Story
                  The Sound of Music
                  Singing in the Rain

I started Patton one time but I never finished it. Looked good from what I saw.
                  Damn good movie bruv, you should watch it once at least.
                  It's not on Netflix anymore but used to be a few yrs back.

Comment

Never seen any of the Hunger games.
                    I'm not sure if i shoukd watch em or if it was mostly hype.
                    Anyone can tell me if I should watch em.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Ok. God I hated that stuuupid movie, and I went to see it at the Metreon in San Francisco. There were so many tears eyed phaggot couples, and a few straight couples too. It was terrible, and it was an extremely long movie to boot.

I was just happy when it ended.
                      Tbh I liked it the first time.
                      The 3,4,5th not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X