No announcement yet.

The hate/bias boxingscene and most press have against Mexican fighers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    Hey bro, Lil g's 0 belongs to Canelo now he is now the best MW of the world, how do you feel about that?
    Still a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Very true, Foreman, Tyson, Morales, Ward etc...boxing icons of the sport give Canelo the nod yet barely get a mention.

LOL at all those names on the list, some of the biggest icons in boxing...they'd all get a separate thread plus article if they'd said Canelo lost. Majority of Americans plain hate Mexicans. They hate any country they can't subjugate especially if they're neighbours...Canada and Mexico aren't slavey enough for them.
      Excellent post!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Can you please provide your source for this claim?

Andre Ward: Alvarez
        David Lemieux: Alvarez
        Jaime Munguia: Alvarez
        Claressa Shields: Alvarez
        Anthony Fowler: Alvarez
        David Haye: Alvarez
        Robert Garcia: Alvarez
        George Foreman: Alvarez
        Mikey Garcia: Alvarez
        Floyd Mayweather Sr: Alvarez
        Andrew Tabiti: Alvarez
        Kevin Newman: Alvarez
        Rolando Romero: Alvarez
        Luis Tapia: Alvarez

Al Bernstein: Golovkin
        Lou DiBella: Golovkin
        Manny Pacquiao: Golovkin
        Manny Pacquiao: Golovkin
        Lennox Lewis: Golovkin
        Danny Jacobs: Golovkin
        Terence Crawford: Golovkin
        Barry Jones: Golovkin
        Matthew Macklin: Golovkin
        Carl Frampton: Golovkin
        Richie Woodhall: Golovkin
        Rafael Garcia: Golovkin
        Paulie Malignaggi: Golovkin
        Shawn Porter: GGG
        Hurd: GGG

Roy Jones Jr: Draw
        Dewey Cooper: Draw
        Will Clemons: Draw

There's 15-14 for GGG here.
        https://www.eyeonthering.com/boxing/...aul-alvarez-ii
        as a source and Porter and Hurd added.
        Jorge "Travieso" Arce: Álvarez.
        Chiquita González: Álvarez (HOF).
        Bellew: Álvarez.
        Spence: Álvarez.
        Jermall Charlo: Álvarez.
        Jarmall Charlo: Álvarez.
        Caleb Truax: Álvarez.
        Martín Murray: Álvarez.
        Jorge Linares: Álvarez.
        Erik Morales: Álvarez.
        Marco Antonio Barrera: Álvarez.
        Mike Tyson: Álvarez.

Still crying....

The right man won

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          laughing at you intentional leaving off a ton of names to try and make GGG look better.
          Darren Barker - GGG
          Ed Latimore - GGG

Again, how was the first fight in the eyes of the pros?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            How convenient that you ignore the articles we posted for Ward, Saunders and Abel in favor of Canelo, Oscar's open letter and other items.
            The only opinion for canelo there is Ward even though there are over 35 from fighters and trainers for canelo. But check this out...all truly even fights all decisions against Mexicans

Estrada vs Rungvisai
            Estrada vs chocolatito
            Cuadras vs chocolatito
            Santa Cruz vs Frampton 1

Just 4 examples, in 2 Mexican champs in 2 Mexican challengers

All writers/articles I saw on here had nothing but praises for the winners of those decisions no clamoring rematch no crying about or disagreeing with the decisions...coincidence or pattern?...you have to go on YouTube to see neutrality. But this must be called out by true fans of boxing.
            Last edited by eternalfighter; 09-19-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
              The only opinion for canelo there is Ward even though there are over 35 from fighters and trainers for canelo. But check this out...all truly even fights all decisions against Mexicans

Estrada vs Rungvisai
              Estrada vs chocolatito
              Cuadras vs chocolatito
              Santa Cruz vs Frampton 1

All writers/articles I saw on here had nothing but praises for the winners of those decisions no clamoring rematch no crying about or disagreeing with the decisions...coincidence or pattern?...you have to go on YouTube to see neutrality. But this must be called out by true fans of boxing.
              All those except Estrada-Rungvisai were clear-cut correct decisions. Close fights with clear winners with no real way you could score to the loser.

I'm a big Estrada fan and I was at those fights (apart from LSC-Frampton I) and saw them on TV too but he lost clear to Chocolatito as did Cuadras. I felt Rungvisai was a draw but can see 7-5 either way though the general feel was it was a decent enough verdict. Not to mention all of these fights combined weren't of the magnitude of GGG/Canelo II. Not too many people kicked up a fuss over Canelo-Lara which Lara won six rounds clearly and a lot of fans feel it should have gone Lara's way.

On the flip side the type of fans that are adamant Canelo won clearly also scored those fights for the Mexican and claimed robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                All those except Estrada-Rungvisai were clear-cut correct decisions. Close fights with clear winners with no real way you could score to the loser.

I'm a big Estrada fan and I was at those fights (apart from LSC-Frampton I) and saw them on TV too but he lost clear to Chocolatito as did Cuadras. I felt Rungvisai was a draw but can see 7-5 either way though the general feel was it was a decent enough verdict. Not to mention all of these fights combined weren't of the magnitude of GGG/Canelo II. Not too many people kicked up a fuss over Canelo-Lara which Lara won six rounds clearly and a lot of fans feel it should have gone Lara's way.

On the flip side the type of fans that are adamant Canelo won clearly also scored those fights for the Mexican and claimed robbery.
                Your stating your opinions and thats ok but not everyone agrees...for example I think canelo beat Lara clearly...you think Estrada vs Rungvisai was fair but chocolatito thinks Estrada won clearly ...and thats the point this website would post your opinions because it fits the nerrative.

Comment

Estrada vs Rungvisai
                  Estrada vs chocolatito
                  Cuadras vs chocolatito
                  Santa Cruz vs Frampton 1

Exactly.

Thats the truth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Motorcity Cobra;19119470]They have no use for Mexican fighters now that fighters who closely resemble them have become more prominent in America.

LMFAO this comment is ****ing hilarious american fighters are too timid to get in a toe to toe fight buddy they rely too much and their ****ty am background and poit shot like *******

Comment

Your stating your opinions and thats ok but not everyone agrees...for example I think canelo beat Lara clearly...you think Estrada vs Rungvisai was fair but chocolatito thinks Estrada won clearly ...and thats the point this website would post your opinions because it fits the nerrative.
                      And then if it went against your bias spin masters like you would say "Oh well Chocolatito just jealous of Rungvisai because he lost and he beat Estrada so it makes him look better".

I had the fight 115-113 Estrada live and then watched on TV I had it 114-114 but I totally understood 115-113 Rungvisai. That was a razor thin either way type fight and given the general consensus not just my view Rungvisai deserved to defend his belt either via draw or narrow win.

Comment

Working...
                      X