No announcement yet.

Woman Denied Service at Florida Taco Bell Because She Can’t Speak Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The worst part is the person who lost their job probably works hard.

The animal in the car that was complaining is probably living of the state and most likely a vile criminal.
    Which banned regular is this?

Comment

and before yall blame mexicans this florida AKA Lil' Cuba so miss me wit dat

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I believe a requirement for anyone to become a citizen or staying here on a visa of any kind should be to learn to speak English.

There is no way an American should be able to go to a business in the contiguous 48 states and the person serving them not be able to communicate with them.

JMO.
        Completely agree!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Wize guise

Comment

I am aware of that which is why I concluded with JMO-just my opinion. I do believe English should be made the official language of America.

Further, I find it incredulous that an American citizen need to learn another language to communicate in any business in the United States of America-sans Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

Just doesn't seem right.
            In this modern era of politically correct garbage, that would be considered racist and intolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              In this modern era of politically correct garbage, that would be considered racist and intolerant.
              I understand my opinion on this is not agreed by many and is viewed very negatively. I accept that but this is something that really does bother me. If you want to earn a living here at least speak the language.

Comment

I understand my opinion on this is not agreed by many and is viewed very negatively. I accept that but this is something that really does bother me. If you want to earn a living here at least speak the language.
                Do you even have a job?

East to talk sh/t over the internet when you on wellfare.

Do you use foodstamps?
                Not judging, just asking?

Comment

Me, I totally agree with what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    how do you hire an entire staff that cant speak English in America?? either they were lying or the management is plain stupid
                    Aren't you on food stamps?

Funny how these wellfare types get all self righteous on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
                      Aren't you on food stamps?

Funny how these wellfare types get all self righteous on the internet.
                      Who's alt is this?? -MEGA- Teetotaler WAS BANNED ON THE 14TH AND THIS ALT JOINED ON THE SAME DATE AND IS MAKING THE SAME RACIAL POSTS BostonGuy
                      Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-17-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X