Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-08-2018, 01:32 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
BreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,603,235,765,253.25
Total Points: 89,603,236,015,733.78

Hearn breaks down what is available for subscribers in the launch of DAZN's first month, which is free, then $9.99/mo.

Fast-forward to 4.48 min:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
BreWall is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-08-2018, 02:01 PM #62
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,442,161,944.25
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I'm pretty neutral on it.

While its cool to have more cards at my disposal the fact that you have to pay for it means only boxing hardcores are gonna care about this which is a negative to me.

We'll see what it becomes in 2 years or so, but Hearn's approach was bad and just seemed out of touch. Insulting the promoters that made these guys "made" men, then acting like an obscure app that only boxing hardcores will care about is gonna flip the scope of American boxing upside down? Newsflash Hearn is a nobody here. He should have been trying to build relationships, not come out swinging.

It's nice that the Big Baby's and Boo Boo's of the world have another option to get paid, but Hearn's got a lot of work to do to match that big shyt he was talking, because none of these guys he's signed are covering the kind of ground he needs to make good on the things he's said.
Biolink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:09 PM #63
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11734 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 937,873,470,229,660,672.00
Total Points: 11,037,873,692,791,033,856.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
I'm pretty neutral on it.

While its cool to have more cards at my disposal the fact that you have to pay for it means only boxing hardcores are gonna care about this which is a negative to me.

We'll see what it becomes in 2 years or so, but Hearn's approach was bad and just seemed out of touch. Insulting the promoters that made these guys "made" men, then acting like an obscure app that only boxing hardcores will care about is gonna flip the scope of American boxing upside down? Newsflash Hearn is a nobody here. He should have been trying to build relationships, not come out swinging.

It's nice that the Big Baby's and Boo Boo's of the world have another option to get paid, but Hearn's got a lot of work to do to match that big shyt he was talking, because none of these guys he's signed are covering the kind of ground he needs to make good on the things he's said.
bingo, i mean its not gonna have any sports that americans even care about.. maybe soccer? but its still pretty niche for an app that no one knows about
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:12 PM #64
STRAPMEUP

BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Itís mostly the PBC/Haymon loyalists. Any threat to the PBC brand and the casuals are out with their torches and pitch forks.
lol dazn isnt a threat to pbc.. even when hearn was trying to throw around big dollars the best he could get was jessie vargas
Old 09-08-2018, 02:40 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1749 Post(s)
genrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud of
Bank: 2,753,174,631,718,312.50
Total Points: 2,753,174,631,954,502.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreWall View Post
At the end of the day, fans just want to see the current crop of fighters fight on a regular basis, at least 3x a year. PBC have failed to do that. I don't see anything negative adding DAZN to the mix. Could be a solution to the inactivity problem plaguing the sport.
That's all that matters. Even if I'm not able to see Saunders/Andrade, for example, live, I could at least know the result of the fight. I can then focus on who the winner should fight next. Not to mention where Andrade is at. And who could have made this fight happen without Hearn? Andrade was hanging around in the Showtime premises for months and Espinoza/Haymon did nothing about it. Nothing.
genrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:42 PM #66
STRAPMEUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
That's all that matters. Even if I'm not able to see Saunders/Andrade, for example, live, I could at least know the result of the fight. I can then focus on who the winner should fight next. Not to mention where Andrade is at. And who could have made this fight happen without Hearn? Andrade was hanging around in the Showtime premises for months and Espinoza/Haymon did nothing about it. Nothing.
what does that even mean? lol andrade never even fought on sho
Old 09-08-2018, 02:46 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

genrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
what does that even mean? lol andrade never even fought on sho
Andrade vs Nelson was on Showtime, if not PBC, doe.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:49 PM #68
STRAPMEUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
Andrade vs Nelson was on Showtime, if not PBC, doe.
my mistake it was, but only 1 fight, and it wasnt pbc, he was with banner promos..

the only person to blame for andrades terrible career is andrade
Old 09-08-2018, 02:57 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
my mistake it was, but only 1 fight, and it wasnt pbc, he was with banner promos..

the only person to blame for andrades terrible career is andrade
I'm not going to pursue this topic any further. Bottom line was, he wasn't offered anything by Haymon/Espinoza. They could have offered the Lara fight, or any of the dormant, rotting 154 PBC fighters at that time, Charlos, Williams, Trout, etc. They'd rather make garbage fights such as Lara vs Foreman, Lara vs Gausha...
Old 09-08-2018, 03:03 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
mcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,089,798.50
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreWall View Post
PBC can't provide everything fans want to see.
PBC alone has given us these fights this year:

Wilder vs Ortiz, Lara vs Hurd, Stevenson vs Jack, Garcia vs Easter, Santa cruz vs Mares, Garcia vs Porter, Broner vs Vargas, etc.

They are the most consistent BY FAR, way more than anyone else. WTF is DAZN going to give us on a consistent basis??
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 09-08-2018 at 03:06 PM.
mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, thing?

User Tag List