Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Gassiev Beats Dorticos With No Problems - By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Gassiev Beats Dorticos With No Problems - By Knockout!

WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev is fully backing his countryman, IBF world cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev (25-0, 18 KOs), to win in spectacular fashion when he faces WBA champion Yunier Dorticos (22-0, 21 KOs). Gassiev vs. Dorticos is a semi-final bout in the cruiserweight edition of the World Boxing Super Series.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pro Eastern-Euro fans be like if that happens.

I got Gassieve too you jealous b*tches! dont call me a hater! I can support others outside my circle!

Comment

expressing himself with all sorts of sharp statements, which indicates his uncertainty about the outcome of the upcoming fight

Lol really?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        expressing himself with all sorts of sharp statements, which indicates his uncertainty about the outcome of the upcoming fight

Lol really?
        kov's english makes sense 33% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          kov's english makes sense 33% of the time
          That's a very specific number. How did you manage to work that one out? What formula did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I got Gassieve too you jealous b*tches! dont call me a hater! I can support others outside my circle!

Funny thing is while I like my EE fighters as much as anyone I'm rooting for Dorticos in this one... just think he's the more exciting, dynamic fighter. Gassiev kinda takes a page out of the Golovkin playbook (and I say this as a GGG fan) boxing fairly conservatively without overcommiting and counting on continual pressure and his heavy hands to get the job done. FWIW I'm leaning towards Murat for the W (maybe 60/40) due to Dorticos' possibly iffy stamina but will be rooting pretty hard for the Cuban.

Comment

I think he wins, too, but not sure about the "no problem" part.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I think he wins, too, but not sure about the "no problem" part.
                I think Gassiev can take his punches. He has a huge neck, which could be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Damn brah how much you charging them for rent to live inside your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

Funny thing is while I like my EE fighters as much as anyone I'm rooting for Dorticos in this one... just think he's the more exciting, dynamic fighter. Gassiev kinda takes a page out of the Golovkin playbook (and I say this as a GGG fan) boxing fairly conservatively without overcommiting and counting on continual pressure and his heavy hands to get the job done. FWIW I'm leaning towards Murat for the W (maybe 60/40) due to Dorticos' possibly iffy stamina but will be rooting pretty hard for the Cuban.
                    I'm good either way, I like both fighters. Dorticos stamina and Gassiev hometown moral support gives him a slight edge. Pumped for this one, rooting for the winner of this to beat Usyk.
                    Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I think Gassiev can take his punches. He has a huge neck, which could be a factor.
                    Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
                    Damn brah how much you charging them for rent to live inside your head?
                    I have no vacancies for you Wing-chun.

Comment

Working...
                    X