Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Report on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Paints a Very Dark Picture of the Reverend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    If a 30 year old MLK were to burst on the scene today, he'd be eaten alive by both sides. Radicals like BLM, Sharpton, Farrakhan would call him an Uncle Tom. The media would be hyper-focused on his private life, sexual escapades, his "religious extremism", and finances.
    Kinda like Trump, what with being attacked from both sides.

Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The only thing that changed is now ya'll finally see it when the target isn't a black person. Black people were called commies and put on watchlists, jailed, killed and framed for criticizing the FBI. Ya'll act like was just a conspiracy theory. Just like ya'll now agree that the U.S. isn't innocent and have been killing innocent people around the world for hundreds of years.

This is a compliment to MLK, you see if this was released about Donald Trump no one would care because we could expect something like that out of him. MLK was considered a highly revered moral leader, so it hits a lot harder.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        We all have our vices and I'm not here to judge the Reverend. What he did for civil rights will outweigh any of his personal demons. Not a big fan of reading this information though, because I always had a good deal of respect for MLK.
        This is your first time hearing about this?

If a 30 year old MLK were to burst on the scene today, he'd be eaten alive by both sides. Radicals like BLM, Sharpton, Farrakhan would call him an Uncle Tom. The media would be hyper-focused on his private life, sexual escapades, his "religious extremism", and finances.
        Let's talk about who hated him for his love, acceptance, equality and turn the other cheek beliefs while he was alive. Since we're putting it all out there about MLK let's put everything on the table. The majority of white people hated Dr. King and his message when it started hitting to close to home. When he started talking about having a black neighbor in Chicago that was to much.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/149201/A...Realized.aspx?

King’s popularity began to wane after he received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. Carson said that King began to lose his momentum as he moved his attention from civil rights in the south to the north— to Chicago to tackle segregation and poverty among black Americans.

“It is one thing to talk about the desegregation of the University of Alabama,” he said. “It's quite another thing to talk about the desegregation of neighborhoods in Chicago.”

The protests and the “venom” directed against him in Chicago was unlike anything he had experienced in the south, said Carson.
        "First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Comment

Motorcity hoebruh

Comment

This is your first time hearing about this?

Let's talk about who hated him for his love, acceptance, equality and turn the other cheek beliefs while he was alive. Since we're putting it all out there about MLK let's put everything on the table. The majority of white people hated Dr. King and his message when it started hitting to close to home. When he started talking about having a black neighbor in Chicago that was to much.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/149201/A...Realized.aspx?

So you think blacks obtained civil rights without the help and backing of more than half the white population of our country? You're telling me that 15% of the population defied the odds and won their civil rights without the help of good white folks?

Comment

So you think blacks obtained civil rights without the help and backing of more than half the white population of our country? You're telling me that 15% of the population defied the odds and won their civil rights without the help of good white folks?
              What percentage of people participated in the revolutionary war? Around 3% right?

Comment

MLK was the original All Lives Matter

Comment

Hoover was as corrupt as they come so I take any slander from the fbi with a grain of salt. FBI and CIA do what they want, they really are lawless and are behind a lot of propaganda.

Comment

Is anyone legit just learning MLK liked random p#ssy? I thought this was well known?

Comment

What percentage of people participated in the revolutionary war? Around 3% right?
                      Percentage of what people? Minutemen?

Civil War is a better example of how black freedom was won. Over 620K union soldiers died during the Civil War, which ultimately led to the freeing of the slaves. Had it not been for all those mostly white union soldiers, it may have been several decades more before blacks were freed from slavery.

Comment

Working...
                      X