No announcement yet.

I had Canelo winning that fight ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Canelo winning that fight ...

i saw a guy in there evading incoming shots with beautiful movement and returning serious artillery on a killer.

canelo looked like vintage 2008 cotto with his movement but with a better gas tank.
    Last edited by baya; 09-19-2017, 08:29 AM.

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i saw a guy in there evading incoming shots with beautiful movement and returning serious artillery on a killer.

canelo looked like vintage 2008 cotto with his movement but with a better gas tank.
    Same here, at some point in the fight the people I was with asked why he wouldn't just stop and trade? The fact is he was effective and confident,,, on some occasions it seemed that golovkin was without plan

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
      Same here, at some point in the fight the people I was with asked why he wouldn't just stop and trade? The fact is he was effective and confident,,, on some occasions it seemed that golovkin was without plan
      canelo steezed HARD on ggg.

ropes, come on. middle of the ring? come on. stand in front of you and have you wiff, let's go. rock you with a single or combination, vamonos. that one score card was off but that fight could have gone either way it was a phenomenal fight.

canelo works him in the rematch, tho.

Comment

I had Nelo winning by one round. He gave away some the rounds by taking breaks cuz he was looking tired.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I had Nelo winning by one round. He gave away some the rounds by taking breaks cuz he was looking tired.
          no doubt it was a close fight.

'nelo washes that fool in the rematch.

Comment

7-5 Golovkin.

Comment

even though i believe Canelo lost by a small margin this would of made more sense 115-113 G 115-113 C 114-114

I agree that Canelo looked great out there and held his own

GGG/Canelo 2 needs to happen soon!

Comment

Big Canelo fan here and i agree with the draw. Canelo needs to learn to stop fighting half rounds. He looks so good for the first half and takes the next half off. I get it that he was gassing. A better stamina more active Canelo beats GGG everytime. He landed at will

Comment

Obviously Canelo was robbed. Teddy Atlas saw Pacman winning against Horn yet Pacman did far less scoring against Horn than Canelo did against GGG. Which makes one wonder why is Atlas suddenly so inconsistent in his criteria.

They say GGG was coming forward, but forward while missing constantly and being countered isn't controlling the fight. It is getting hit while coming forward.

They also said Canelo ran? They call it dancing when SRL, MA, SP, and Lomachenko do it but it's running when Canelo does it? Furthermore, Canelo stood right I front of GGG whenever he chose to and exchanged punches. During those moments GGG got the worse of it as well getting hit with uppercuts, hooks to the body and head.

He never hurt Canelo.e Canelo hurt him twice to the body and wobbled him to the head. He made GGG look clumsy, slow ad amateurish.

I carefully counted punches:

Golovkin punches landed = 211 and missed 342.

Which means that Canelo who landed 257, connected 46 more punches.

Here are the punches GGG landed per round.

1. = 4

2. = 12

3. =23

4. = 17

5/ = 29

5. = 27

7. = 22

8. =26

9. =37

10. =34

11. =16

12. = 17

Number punches GGG missed by round:

Effective aggression? LOL!

Here are the number GGG missed by round:

1. = 28
                  2. = 32
                  3. = 33
                  4. = 30
                  5. = 28
                  6. = 29
                  7. = 30
                  8. = 25.
                  9. = 34
                  10. = 18
                  11. = 20
                  12. = 35

Total punches missed = 342

Talk about being a Windmill?

BTW

Golovkin missed 131 more punches than he landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Radrook View Post
                    Obviously Canelo was robbed. Teddy Atlas saw Pacman winning against Horn yet Pacman did far less scoring against Horn than Canelo did against GGG. Which makes one wonder why is Atlas suddenly so inconsistent in his criteria.

They say GGG was coming forward, but forward while missing constantly and being countered isn't controlling the fight. It is getting hit while coming forward.

They also said Canelo ran? They call it dancing when SRL, MA, SP, and Lomachenko do it but it's running when Canelo does it? Furthermore, Canelo stood right I front of GGG whenever he chose to and exchanged punches. During those moments GGG got the worse of it as well getting hit with uppercuts, hooks to the body and head.

He never hurt Canelo.e Canelo hurt him twice to the body and wobbled him to the head. He made GGG look clumsy, slow ad amateurish.

I carefully counted punches:

Golovkin punches landed = 211 and missed 342.

Which means that Canelo who landed 257, connected 46 more punches.

Here are the punches GGG landed per round.

1. = 4

2. = 12

3. =23

4. = 17

5/ = 29

5. = 27

7. = 22

8. =26

9. =37

10. =34

11. =16

12. = 17

Number punches GGG missed by round:

Effective aggression? LOL!

Here are the number GGG missed by round:

1. = 28
                    2. = 32
                    3. = 33
                    4. = 30
                    5. = 28
                    6. = 29
                    7. = 30
                    8. = 25.
                    9. = 34
                    10. = 18
                    11. = 20
                    12. = 35

Total punches missed = 342

Talk about being a Windmill?

BTW

Golovkin missed 131 more punches than he landed.
                    diablo bro, you went granular level on the assessment.

Comment

Working...
                    X