No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADGZ View Post
    My GOD what blinders do you have on? Kovalev succumbed?
    So now any boxer that gets rocked with a legit punch has to be calmm and composed after being imediatelly followed up with illegal punches to ones weenie/testicles?

Look at Kovalev's face in that last punch to the NUTZ he cringes in pain and that's the point when fight gets waved off! That is a Tainted stoppage win for Andre Ward and all his Fanboys don't want to admit that!

If you cant see that THAT nut punch illegal combo is what determined the ending of fight then you need to have your BOXING EXPERT ARMCHAIR EDDIE FUTCH CARD REMOVED!
    What do you want to call it chief? Gave up? Wilted? What flowery term to you want to label his defeat? Fouled out? Please...

Did around a little before you start firing blanks kid...I predicted him to win, and actually had him up before he 'succumbed' in the 8th.

I'm not even a Ward fan, can't stand his style, and it was an inconclusive victory, but I call a spade a spade. And once Dre landed that right hand, those low blows were just the excuse Kov was looking for...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I'm classless, but you don't want the rules to be upheld. You already said the shot was low, so why wouldn't you want the rules followed? And calm down, there's no need to call names

I got an idea..... why don't you be more honest, if you expect to be treated with more civility?

the punches in that gif are legit, so why did Kovalev fake a foul?

TIP: he was done

no idea how you can choose to ignore that fact

what is worse..... a punch slipping low, or taking a dive..... ?

if Weeks did not see the last punch, why would he take Kovalev's word when Sergey had been attempting to milk a foul only moments earlier?

if you guys had any clue/class, you would acknowledge Ward

I did not say, like him..... or even, respect him..... just acknowledge him, and move on

like YOU should have done back in 2015 when Golovkin ducked him TWICE

our debate on the other thread is still on, btw..... your last post is highly inaccurate so I want to destroy it in my usual manner..... with links, facts, and proof..... so hold tight

and stoppit willya, we know exactly why you are here..... otherwise, you wouldn't be choosing to ignore the fact that Kovalev was taking a dive because he was done

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I got an idea..... why don't you be more honest, if you expect to be treated with more civility?

if Weeks did not see the last punch, why would he take Kovalev's word when Sergey had been attempting to milk a foul only moments earlier?

I did not say, like him..... or even, respect him..... just acknowledge him, and move on

our debate on the other thread is still on, btw..... your last post is highly inaccurate so I want to destroy it in my usual manner..... with links, facts, and proof..... so hold tight

and stoppit willya, we know exactly why you are here..... otherwise, you wouldn't be choosing to ignore the fact that Kovalev was taking a dive because he was done
        Let's just keep talking and not acknowledge a foul occurred. Do you respect the rules of the sport or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by taste View Post
          What do you want to call it chief? Gave up? Wilted? What flowery term to you want to label his defeat? Fouled out? Please...

Did around a little before you start firing blanks kid...I predicted him to win, and actually had him up before he 'succumbed' in the 8th.

I'm not even a Ward fan, can't stand his style, and it was an inconclusive victory, but I call a spade a spade. And once Dre landed that right hand, those low blows were just the excuse Kov was looking for...
          Hmmmm.....Call it......A BAD STOPPAGE

So remember now Fanboys (not you tho Johnny) 2 controversial wins in the boxing world means you got a monkey on your back. He needs to win controversy free in order to be beloved. Johnny you B Good now ok

Comment

...if you guys had any clue/class, you would acknowledge Ward

I did not say, like him..... or even, respect him..... just acknowledge him, and move on...
            Why is this so hard for keyboard warriors to reconcile? I was a Krusher fan (less now with all the excuses), and really can't stand to watch Andre fight. I've acknowledged the low blows, had Kov up before it was stopped, yet when it comes to the ending suddenly what's right in front of our eyes is, is.......it isn't!! WTF

Comment

See here people this is a FANBOY ^^^^^^^^^^

Ward one of the best if not the best Kovalev up there to.

THIS FIGHT WAS RUINED BY THE REF, and anyone that says Kovalev was done have no idea the recovery abilities of Kovalev because
              1) he had never been truly rocked like that before
              2) Yep you got it the ref stopped the fight early so we couldn't determineif he would have gotten a second wind!

Remember the Joshua / Klitscko fight Joshua was on way more shaky legs than Kovalev was he came back he had the chance to. Kovalev....he never had one.

Comment

• Even if that last hit was low, Kovalev was going to get stopped anyway. He had no more fight left in him and Ward wasn't going let him off.

Comment

• Clear angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc0F5BIXXBs&t=1852s

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Let's just keep talking and not acknowledge a foul occurred. Do you respect the rules of the sport or not?

I respect the rules a LOT more than I respect a love-struck fanboy who cannot stop making excuses

where does taking a dive rate in your rule-book ?

if Kovalev had a spade, he would have dug an escape tunnel

Comment

• ...if you guys had any clue/class, you would acknowledge Ward

I did not say, like him..... or even, respect him..... just acknowledge him, and move on...

Originally posted by taste View Post
                      Why is this so hard for keyboard warriors to reconcile? I was a Krusher fan (less now with all the excuses), and really can't stand to watch Andre fight. I've acknowledged the low blows, had Kov up before it was stopped, yet when it comes to the ending suddenly what's right in front of our eyes is, is.......it isn't!! WTF

I know exactly why

..... somebody punked their pacifist girlfriend, guess who ?

they cannot let it go

I know that I am a pain in the ass, but at least I am honest

Comment

Working...
                      X