Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings vs Steelers in London. Any UK NFL Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite an entertaining game.

Roethlisberger seems like a bum to me though, not sure why the commentators keep masturbating over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post
      Quite an entertaining game.

Roethlisberger seems like a bum to me though, not sure why the commentators keep masturbating over him.
      He was a good game manager when they had a great defense, running game, and receiving core. He's been complete garbage since last year though.

He's a rapist, and I can't stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        He was a good game manager when they had a great defense, running game, and receiving core. He's been complete garbage since last year though.

He's a rapist, and I can't stand him.
        He looks like he has just fell out of the pub, was he always in such terrible physical condition?.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post
          He looks like he has just fell out of the pub, was he always in such terrible physical condition?.
          Ya, he's always been a sloppy oaf looking mother ****er.

Comment

He ****ing sucks .

Comment

Is 'Redzone' an actual TV show in America? I watch it every week here and it surprises me that you'd have a show that contains zero commercials, it's like the opposite of any other yank TV event I've ever seen.

The presenter on it sounds exactly like Max Kellerman as well.

Comment

Look at the field.

It's beautiful. So soft. Looks like a chinchilla.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Is 'Redzone' an actual TV show in America? I watch it every week here and it surprises me that you'd have a show that contains zero commercials, it's like the opposite of any other yank TV event I've ever seen.

The presenter on it sounds exactly like Max Kellerman as well.
                  Redzone is a revolution. I can't take my eyes off of it.

Comment

i only caught a little bit of it, but it looked like a sloppy game.

it would be nice to see a high scoring game for the brits. i don't blame them for not being invested in football. so much of the game takes place in between the games. it's a game of preparation. there really aren't that many spectacular plays in a lot of these games.

tom brady's good looks and swagger would obviously charm the brits, but they don't have a high powered offense that would really wow them, the way they've had in years past.

they'd probably say "that tom brady fellow is a dish, and i'd do him, but these patriots aren't that good, innit?"

Comment

Amen to that.

Not in work tomorrow so i'll be staying up till the birds are tweeting, with beers and my boy Brady .

Comment

Working...
                      X