Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please use this thread to express your opinions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    When I was stationed in Okinawa in the 80's I had a girlfriend from Taiwan. Her company had sent her to Japan as a translator. A year later I discharged from the Marines. Her company was looking for volunteers to move to Los Angeles. She moved in with me. She spoke four languages but English was the toughest for her.

I often asked her "What do you think?" or "What's your opinion?"

Most of the time she would respond "I have no opinion!":

Best girlfriend ever!
    The one that got away..... tsk..tsk...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      The one that got away..... tsk..tsk...
      I know! I've should have married that gal?

But later in life we all have our regrets don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I know! I've should have married that gal?

But later in life we all have our regrets don't we?
        Too many to count, and not worth thinking too deeply about..

Okinawa is cool, but there are no jobs there for me.

I had good times there. Ever been to Yokosuka?

Comment

Most people are afraid to share their opinions because they think it will change others opinions about them.
          I watched a show last night about a dr who is going to perform a head transplant. His volunteer looked a bit like Stephen hawking...and the volunteers wife was one of the hottest women I have ever seen. It is my opinion that Stephen Hawking looking dudes shouldn't have beautiful wives because there is no way for them to appreciate them.

Comment

Marriage is obsolete. In most cases it is basically an insurance policy that if a man divorces the women, she gets half his shyt, alimony, and keeps the house. People can live together without having to own one another on paper.

A majority of cyclists on the street (particularly the ones who wear lycra/spandex jerseys) are douchebags.

Women who behave like men, which is increasingly common these days, are very unattractive. Working out like Olympians, drinking and swearing like sailors, entering male-dominated sports and professions, etc.

Yoga pants are the new mini-skirt..no complaints, just don't complain when we stare at your ass cheeks.

At least 70% of the population of this country is made up of a$$holes. Don't believe me, spend a day at any tourist attraction, shopping mall or just see which songs, shows or movies are topping the charts.

Comment

I miss Harambe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                I don’t get I to tv much but boardwalk empire, curb your enthusiasm, and breaking bad grabbed me attention and kept it.
                The only ones I ever really followed was It's Always Sunny, Shameless, Trailer Park Boys, and that's about it. And I haven't even seen all the episodes of Shameless and Trailer Park Boys. I've only seen up to season 10 of Trailer Park Boys and parts of Shameless. I've probably only seen about half the episodes of Shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Marriage is obsolete. In most cases it is basically an insurance policy that if a man divorces the women, she gets half his shyt, alimony, and keeps the house. People can live together without having to own one another on paper.

A majority of cyclists on the street (particularly the ones who wear lycra/spandex jerseys) are douchebags.

Women who behave like men, which is increasingly common these days, are very unattractive. Working out like Olympians, drinking and swearing like sailors, entering male-dominated sports and professions, etc.

Yoga pants are the new mini-skirt..no complaints, just don't complain when we stare at your ass cheeks.

At least 70% of the population of this country is made up of a$$holes. Don't believe me, spend a day at any tourist attraction, shopping mall or just see which songs, shows or movies are topping the charts.

I love those yoga pants on the girls who skate, their legs and bum are accentuated.

Comment

I really believe that life is rather boring. Most of the **** that we do day to day is routine and mundane.

We really are a boring species. What do we do? Wake up, do some stupid **** for money 5 out of 7 days of the week, sometimes 6 out of 7 or even 7 out of 7 and what do we do in our free time? Sit at home in front of a box that makes noises and flashes pictures at us, sometimes for hours at a time.

Or when we're with our friends? We just talk in the form of stories. Talking about our days. "The other day I did this, the other day I did that. Tomorrow I'm doing this."

What am I doing right now? Typing words on a phone. I stare at this thing for probably hours every day.

I mean don't get me wrong, sometimes we do some cool or exciting things, but it's few and far between. I'd say that roughly 90% - 95% of the **** we do is really boring when you stop and think about it.

Maybe I just expect too much from life. Idk. Or maybe it's just me who's really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Too many to count, and not worth thinking too deeply about..

Okinawa is cool, but there are no jobs there for me.

I had good times there. Ever been to Yokosuka?
                      I spent a liberty port in Yokosuka Japan in the 80's. We spent 8 days In Yokosuka, I was off for 5 days in the middle. First two days and last day I had duty. Thank God I was assigned Shore Patrol!

So I got to go into town all eight days! The Navy gave us a per diem to eat in town.

The street Yakisoba was the best!

Chicken Karaage second best!
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 06-19-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X