Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker: Flanagan Overlooked Me; I Shocked the Boxing World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker: Flanagan Overlooked Me; I Shocked the Boxing World!

Maurice Hooker sensed overconfidence from Terry Flanagan before their fight for the vacant WBO junior welterweight title. Flanagan called Hooker "just another American I'm going to add to the list" and made it sound as if Dallas' Hooker was in over his head against the then-undefeated former WBO lightweight champion. There also was talk of Flanagan entering the World Boxing Super Series' 140-pound tournament later this year, as if beating Hooker were a forgone conclusion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"When you defeat a legend, you become a legend"

– Danny Green.

Comment

am glad hooker didnt get robbed but hooker wont last long as champ !

Comment

the only person he shocked was himself when he got the decision in england

Comment

Hooker screwed Terry. Hatton is the idol of Flanagan. Pacquiao retired Ricky at age 30 in his prime!?

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Hooker screwed Terry. Hatton is the idol of Flanagan. Pacquiao retired Ricky at age 30 in his prime!?
            I think drink and drugs retired Hatton so young but Pacquiao also assisted

Comment

"Just Another American" was his exact quote going into that fight

Comment

I'll be very disappointed in Hooker if he backtracks and doesn't go into the WBSS, like he said he would.

Comment

Shocked the world? Nothing shocking about it. Flanagan was nothing special most boxing fans knew this

Comment

lol hooker is a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X