No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Names Amir Khan as Possible Foe For Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Exactly. But the hardest obstacle is convincing Hearn that this would be the way to move forward with Khan
    Its upto Khan to demand this fight otherwise its just a waste of time even thinking about it.
    Well, Khan has shown time and again his willingness to mix it up with people able to knock him out... So I would not be surprised if he prefers getting destroyed by Crawford rather than having a few chances of victory against Brook.

Comment

I simply cannot believe some of the Khan fanboys who have swallowed the 'Khan's speed gives anyone problems' narrative.

Khan's speed only benefited him at 140, at 147 he is just surviving until he gets knocked out.

At 147 Khan has 3 'names' - Collazo (way past prime), Alexander (blown up LWW and past prime) and Algieri (who nearly beat him).

None of the above ever held a title at 147, and none of them are punchers.

To say Khan can beat (or even be competitive) against guys like Crawford, Spence and Thurman is patently ridiculous.

Khan has had 2 fights in the last 24 months, a brutal KO against Canelo and 1 single round against a total bum.

Yet he is ready to beat any belt holder at 147?

On what evidence is this argument based?

Comment

Khan could beat Crawford and i will tell you why...

Crawford usually takes about 2-3 round to analyze you. Khan is FAST and a frontrunner so the most dangerous round for Crawford is the first 3 rounds.

Khan is no bum, he just has a awful chin. He gave Alvarez some good work

Who knows...I don't see any upside in Crawford taking this fight...too dangerous.

Comment

Love the khan fans typical responses of "styles make fights" and "khan has never been out boxed". Stfu, khan is a 4 round fighter at best and his skills are inferior. Just because you're fast doesn't mean you're a skilled boxer. Crawford will pummel him into submission or until his lights go out again.

Comment

I don't understand what Arum means by Khan is a free agent "in the U.S." Isn't Khan signed to Eddie Hearn's MatchRoom? I wouldn't mind seeing this fight! I think Pacquiao vs. Khan would've been much better!

Comment

I have no doubt that Khan would definitely fight Crawford, but only if in the UK. Khan said he wants to have his next couple of fights at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Khan could beat Crawford and i will tell you why...

Crawford usually takes about 2-3 round to analyze you. Khan is FAST and a frontrunner so the most dangerous round for Crawford is the first 3 rounds.

Khan is no bum, he just has a awful chin. He gave Alvarez some good work

Who knows...I don't see any upside in Crawford taking this fight...too dangerous.
                Crawfords going to knock Khan out and get a nice pay check. Fresher, confident, does everything well, against khan who has been kod multiple times and gets wreckless as the fight plays out. I dont see the danger to be honest except for losing a few rounds due to khans high work rate.

Comment

I made a joke of Crawford fighting Kahn or Broner on another thread. Can’t believe it still coming true.
                  Oh yes I can. Ridiculous.
                  How bout Brook or Alexander.
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 06-18-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    I made a joke of Crawford fighting Kahn or Broner on another thread. Can’t believe it still coming true.
                    Oh yes I can. Ridiculous.
                    How bout Brook or Alexander.

brook fights at 154, and khan kicked alexander ass

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I simply cannot believe some of the Khan fanboys who have swallowed the 'Khan's speed gives anyone problems' narrative.

Khan's speed only benefited him at 140, at 147 he is just surviving until he gets knocked out.

At 147 Khan has 3 'names' - Collazo (way past prime), Alexander (blown up LWW and past prime) and Algieri (who nearly beat him).

None of the above ever held a title at 147, and none of them are punchers.

To say Khan can beat (or even be competitive) against guys like Crawford, Spence and Thurman is patently ridiculous.

Khan has had 2 fights in the last 24 months, a brutal KO against Canelo and 1 single round against a total bum.

Yet he is ready to beat any belt holder at 147?

On what evidence is this argument based?

sadly, those guys are better than any of the guys spence, crawford and thurman has fought so far.................

Comment

Working...
                      X