Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Zaroku. Who you got...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a fraud - nobody knows when you're telling the truth anymore.

First you graduated number one in your class; then it's "top 5."

Your stories are all over the place, and make no sense.

I'm guessing a new wrinkle to your story is that you have a lot of boxing experience.

Not buying it - despite Charlie Z being a joke - he actually knows how to throw a punch, and has been slightly improving over the years. Not to mention the fact that you're old.. So yeah, Charlie Z almost certainly mops the floor with you.. Lol I wish I was joking.

Comment

How about a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

I'm guessing a new wrinkle to your story is that you have a lot of boxing experience.

Not buying it - despite Charlie Z being a joke - he actually knows how to throw a punch, and has been slightly improving over the years. Not to mention the fact that you're old.. So yeah, Charlie Z almost certainly mops the floor with you.. Lol I wish I was joking.
        Number one from my department and my major, EECS
        I am old. that’s a fact.. No doubt about that. I ain’t ever seen you post your name nor your credentials.

You run your mouth, best npmy cheek you inbred monolingual kok svcker..

Ok.. oK let’s do this real easy...

You create a thread, a cheek busting thread, you can write it any way you want, But, if you half the man, you think you are, be honest... crest the thread, unknown you, vs Pablo Augustine.. aka Zaroku..

Do it.. please... let’s see who got more integrity...

I am not gonna drop this...

Comment

Is this an honour fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

Bust my cheek fake azz puto. Simply said. I got a lot of photos,,,, who ate you again?.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Is this an honour fight?

Insightful and brilliant question, from you to me,
              He has a Jewish sounding name.. he looks like a weak Jew
              Fights like a self hating Bish Jew hoe...

I wish I could be diss missive, but you wrote big truth.

As a human being, I can’t honestly, with any honesty/integrity answer you from my heart.. that’s the best I got.... I feel kinda embarrassed and ashamed.. that is absolutely all I got to say now.... and maybe forever.. great honest man to man question...thanks..I can’t articulate/answer, but thank you..,

Comment

Charlie Z body bags you man. Only way this fight goes down. You see what he did to Mayweather Sr!? Straight up killer dude. I'd advise you to avoid that man at all costs, unless of course you have a death wish

Comment

A true clash of the titans, this one is a little too close to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Charlie Z body bags you man. Only way this fight goes down. You see what he did to Mayweather Sr!? Straight up killer dude. I'd advise you to avoid that man at all costs, unless of course you have a death wish
                    I know I should listen to you, I know it, but I need the cash.. I’ll sell my non existent rep /Jew /tration for a few rupees, lira, pesos, yen, euros, £€¥,

Charlie Z is more than capable of stopping me.. and retains all his titles. If he decides to fight this old man, aka Zaroku, I’ll do my best, but the feared, powerful Charlie Z aka Zman, with butler and pacquio’s new head trainer fat as **** bubonic biboi in his corner, I’m doomed.. Spoon23 is giving like 1000000 to 1 odds that I don’t get ktfo, in two rounds, Charlie Z ain’t no joke..
                    jhonny will have to throw in the towel, even though jhonny lacks the ability graph anything. No opposeable thumbs. I sincerely believe, because jhonny lacks grasping sills, I’d have to, lay serious hands on Charlie, butler, etc.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-03-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X