No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack - Fight Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tricky-Pablo View Post
    Loll, Toronto is less than 1 hour from Montreal, and i think he'll have the crowd anywhere in Canada
    Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    Toronto less than an hour away from Montreal? I don’t think so.
    It's takes close to 6 hours to get to Montreal by car.

Comment

Loll, Toronto is less than 1 hour from Montreal, and i think he'll have the crowd anywhere in Canada
      Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      Toronto less than an hour away from Montreal? I don’t think so.
      I think he meant Ontario, the province in which Toronto is located. Toronto itself is about a 6 hour car ride from Montreal without traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        I think he meant Ontario, the province in which Toronto is located. Toronto itself is about a 6 hour car ride from Montreal without traffic.
        Yeah you're right bro, but anyway Superman is home anywhere in Canada

Comment

I get it, he'll have the home country advantage, but it's like saying that Mayweather has the hometown advantage in New York. By the way, Adonis had the fight moved from Montreal to Toronto at the last minute . Rumor has it that he was afraid he'd get booed in Montreal.

Comment

My prediction Stevenson stops Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Django1 View Post
              I get it, he'll have the home country advantage, but it's like saying that Mayweather has the hometown advantage in New York. By the way, Adonis had the fight moved from Montreal to Toronto at the last minute . Rumor has it that he was afraid he'd get booed in Montreal.
              Maybe, but Jack is from another continent!!

Comment

Go check google. Approximately a 5.5 hour drive from Toronto to Montreal.
                I live 1 hour from Montreal & have family in Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                  Go check google. Approximately a 5.5 hour drive from Toronto to Montreal.
                  I live 1 hour from Montreal & have family in Toronto.
                  Yeah i know, i meant Montreal to Ontario, Anyway i think Superman is still home compare to Jack who from Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    and generally Canadians hate Stevenson. Everyone knows about the stuff he did. They LOVE pascal and Lemieux though.

Comment

This won’t last more than five rounds
                      A superb ko
                      Stevenson will show up and prove he is the boxer and power puncher Emmanuel thought he was
                      He has a lot riding on it and it certainly won’t be Badou Jack to stand in his way
                      Picking Jack is a suckers bet , without a a doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X