Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man steals 1.2 million worth of fajitas.. which poster is this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man steals 1.2 million worth of fajitas.. which poster is this?

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...t.html?ref=yfp

Over a 9 year period, this dude stole 1.2 million in fajitas.

Of course he is a government employee, and this is another example of how government should be smaller, as nobody noticed this dude ordering and taking truck deliveries of fajitas at work and nobody noticed,,,

That's roughly $125,000 a year, and nobody noticed... but need more money from taxpayers since government obviously does such a great job
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 10-15-2017, 09:42 PM.

So we’re finally going too see changes to the prison industrial complex... great

Comment

"They do the jobs no one else is willing to do"
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-15-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Wow. Why didn't the dumb ass cut it off after a couple of years and go somewhere else?

Amateur.

Comment

I can't see him getting any government work, but Bobby Dee seems the type that would steal a ****load of fajitas.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Wow. Why didn't the dumb ass cut it off after a couple of years and go somewhere else?

Amateur.
            When my old crew scammed the Home Depot big time, I made them quit and find a new lick.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

Amateur.

nobody caught him . dude had a nice little hustle. he needed 1.5 million to buy that lot he was eyeing and become trump's neighbor.

Comment

Working...
              X