Has anyone seen Andre Ward ? Should we file a Missing Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
    Give us an example
    For real? First threatens not to sign up for S6 without home town advantage. Sits out for years suing his promoter and losing repeatedly. Rejects fights with the likes of Stevenson, Bute, Degale, they need to prove themselves. Only easily makes fights if he's paying peanuts to bums, even fringe contenders like Barrera turn into a drama to sign. Makes a joke offer to a Mw, cries how they're forcing him to move up and fight Kovalev, writes a retirement letter. There's other huge divas in boxing but most are ppv draws unlike this delusional one

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Yeah, this one keeps popping up from the same guys. It's weird.
      I doubt there is anyone out there who doesn't want the fight to happen. That makes no sense.
      Yea there are clearly people who don't want to the fight to happen. That's why we have 10 active threads about the fight not happening. Don't be dense. You guys aren't that stupid. You just choose to act like it.

Comment

I have a funny feeling the fight will be postponed, but I've been saying this considering how soon both guys just fought. But I can't picture Ward "ducking" this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          For real? First threatens not to sign up for S6 without home town advantage. Sits out for years suing his promoter and losing repeatedly. Rejects fights with the likes of Stevenson, Bute, Degale, they need to prove themselves. Only easily makes fights if he's paying peanuts to bums, even fringe contenders like Barrera turn into a drama to sign. Makes a joke offer to a Mw, cries how they're forcing him to move up and fight Kovalev, writes a retirement letter. There's other huge divas in boxing but most are ppv draws unlike this delusional one
          he had the best promoter in history. was able to rig the super six in ward's favor and give him every advantage and gave him a 2 million dollar guarantee as long as he fought quality opposition but he simply refused. he wanted sartison, periban, and caleb truax and when he couldn't get them he sued his promoter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Yea there are clearly people who don't want to the fight to happen. No there isn't. Just because posters like you want to pretend such things whenever anyone asks a question of Ward That's why we have 10 active threads about the fight not happening. Don't be dense. You guys aren't that stupid. You guys? WHat guys? I am one of these guys who doesn't want the fight to happen? You just choose to act like it.
            Last edited by Chrismart; 08-27-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
              Give us an example
              Just one? Ok, the whole difficult to deal with courtroom saga of his deal with Goosen.

Comment

Hello,

Is Ward still missing?

Did he no show another presser?

Comment

Working...
                X