Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims He Dropped Jarrell Miller 7 Times in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2011, Miller was just starting and had had 2 professional fights.

Comment

Tyson Fury is just trying to discredit Anthony Joshua if he wins, or when he wins up against Baby Miller.

I have noticed this is how he gets his all-time ranking 'The skill of jackanory's'. Today also? I witnessed another poster claiming that Lennox Lewis was not on Tyson Fury's level, these Jackanory's every certain folk on a psychological level.

Comment

It's true. I witnessed this sparring session. I have video proof of the knockdowns. Well, I had video proof of it. My brother taped over it with Pretty in Pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          Apparently Miller got concussed by Wilder in sparring in Alabama. They were jawing back and forth about it on the radio. I think it's on YouTube.
          I saw the video you're talking about.
          Wilder says he sent Miller to the hospital after Sparring . Miller says the Alabama heat severely dehydrated him . Which is the supposed real reason he went to the hospital .

Comment

This is totally believable in my opinion. Back in 2011 miller had 1 pro fight that was in 2009. Fury on the other hand was 17-0 with 12 kos as a pro by the end of 2011.

Miller was very green as a pro back then and fury was a seasoned pro whats so hard to believe about it?

Comment

Moot point because Miller was a puppy back then.

Comment

Fury isn't a KO artist so I am having a hard time believing it. If Ortiz, Wilder, AJ or Povetkin said it I wouldn't doubt it as much. But I'll wait to hear from Miller before I make my judgement. Also where's the YOUTUBE VIDEO EVIDENCE!! I think we would all want to see that lol
                Last edited by AdonisCreed; 02-17-2019, 10:10 PM.

Comment

This could be true. It could also be a cocaine fueled hallucination.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Highly doubt this, if Miller was dropped he'd take the whole ring with him

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    LMAO I'm done

Comment

True or not, I don't put much stock in sparring stories. I remember reading how Paul Spadafora once dominated Mayweather in sparring. Heard countless stories of people getting dropped in sparring but it doesn't really seem to matter much.

Comment

Working...
                      X