No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Micki Nielsen Eager To Topple Yves Ngabu For EBU Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Just face it, Bat. Ancient Lolenga Mock is Denmark's best boxer.

Oh wait, he's retired. They don't have one now.

Nielsen's not horrible. He is ok.
    I always liked Micki. I felt he was the best of a horrid post-Kessler generation. I hope he wins tonight for the sake of danish boxing. Otherwise I will have to watch Dina Thorslund.... well I like to watch her, but more outside of the ring lol.

Comment

Ngabu won practically every round, Nielsons face was a bloody mess, nose broken. to be fair he showed a good chin, not sure how he didnt get stopped. dude got completely battered like i expected.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Ngabu won practically every round, Nielsons face was a bloody mess, nose broken. to be fair he showed a good chin, not sure how he didnt get stopped. dude got completely battered like i expected.
        ^^^^ slightly exaggerated, but yeah no doubt about the winner. I had it 9-3 for Ngabu in a rather messy fight where Nielsen’s timing was way off. He was very rusty. Never a great technician and he made some boneheaded errors by continually throwing the left hand lead which was never close to connecting anything but air.

Ngabo looked fairly good with controlled aggression and never having difficulty hitting the Dane with powershots. He had some brutal uppercuts that left Micki’s nose bleeding bad possibly broken.

Anyways good win for Ngabo, who got some valuable experience here. Nielsen said before the fight that his career would be over with a loss. Kid is only 25.... His promoter Sauerland hasn’t done a good job with him having him fighting abroad for the 6th time in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          ^^^^ slightly exaggerated, but yeah no doubt about the winner. I had it 9-3 for Ngabu in a rather messy fight where Nielsen’s timing was way off. He was very rusty. Never a great technician and he made some boneheaded errors by continually throwing the left hand lead which was never close to connecting anything but air.

Ngabo looked fairly good with controlled aggression and never having difficulty hitting the Dane with powershots. He had some brutal uppercuts that left Micki’s nose bleeding bad possibly broken.

Anyways good win for Ngabo, who got some valuable experience here. Nielsen said before the fight that his career would be over with a loss. Kid is only 25.... His promoter Sauerland hasn’t done a good job with him having him fighting abroad for the 6th time in a row.
          yeah had it 9-3 as well, yeah hes young but i think unless he wants to become a journeyman that keeps getting beaten up badly for money then hanging them up might be for the best.

If he is turning up at fringe world level looking like a big flabby mess that gasses out nearly every fight then what is he going to look like at fringe euro level? clearly his heart is not in the game. I dont think you can blame the Sauerlands either, especially considering the robbery SD they gave him in his last fight agaisnt the latvian journeyman which enabled him to earn $ & the chance of a belt in this fight.
          There is no money or audience in having the Sauerlands trying to build a card around him in Denmark...so of course he has to travel.

Either way looking forward to seeing Ngabu again and hopefully some Danish talent manages to come through asap

Comment

Working...
          X