Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Right Wing Terrorism Is Growing in the U S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time People step outside they are definitely terrified of being victims of white terrorism. In 2017 white nationalists accounted for a whopping 18 of the 17,000 homicides that happened that year, thats an incredible .001% of the murders. That percentage of murders is almost as high as Elizabeth Warrens Native American DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Yet there are too many people getting shot in Chicago and Detroit but nobody cares about that.
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      When's the last time you saw a white group in the US looting and rioting?
      and your posts have what to do with this video?? ya'll love to just blame the other side and ignore YOUR SIDE!!! a person like me will say there is trash on both side of the street but all most can do is deflect and just blame the other side of the street for the trash in the entire damn street!!!...And if you ask me that is the issue with this country

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        and your posts have what to do with this video?? ya'll love to just blame the other side and ignore YOUR SIDE!!! a person like me will say there is trash on both side of the street but all most can do is deflect and just blame the other side of the street for the trash in the entire damn street!!!...And if you ask me that is the issue with this country
        You LOVE to assume **** huh? You never call out MCC or Game Over for posting but you love to call out others. Hmm why is that?

I KNOW theres white trash and I have no issue saying so. I know Trump lies and say it all the time. Im pretty straight up and Im not scared to say who I am or where I came from on here.

Why you like to try and label me as someone Im not is beyond me. I RARELY even post any topic but yes I will respond to them just like anyone else. So, why is it you chase me around Larry? Whats your deal? If you think Im racist PLEASE post a link to what you're referring to.

BTW my response was to his comment and not the video. Maybe you missed that?

Comment

I'm less likely to watch a NowCancer video than one from the YT's.

Try harder OP.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I agree that the is trash at both sides of the street. But those other issues can't get ignored and now every tragic event gets a label.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Man, I still to this day don’t understand what happened to CNN.
              They Trump derangement Syndrome their job is to try to get Trump Impeach and they are failing at that so they have gone berserk

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                They Trump derangement Syndrome their job is to try to get Trump Impeach and they are failing at that so they have gone berserk
                Yea that’s true but it’s absolute insanity how deranged they are.

I’ve never seen a single person... PERSON... ever affect the lived of so many people in my life.

Comment

The right Wing group you are talking about are powerless and has no support from the media. BLM and Antifa has the full support by the media.

Comment

Working...
                  X