Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Wilder Rematch is Far More Money Than Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you Joshua fans a long time ago that the coward Joshua was a fraud. All he had to do was do what Fury did-fight Wilder. Now he's close to 30, has a resume filled with old men and inferior comp...and won't ever be mentioned amongst the all time greats because of his cowardice. He wants to defraud the public, make big money and fight no threats. He even had a chance to fight Fury and lowballed Fury lmao. ****en coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      Well if Wilder was being hit only one time per round more than Fury then his defense was almost as good as Fury's. Since he knocked Fury down twice I'd say his aggression was more effective than Fury's. The punch stats tell us that Fury wasn't out boxing Wilder by much although it have appeared that way to the casual fan. So I'll say a draw for Fury and Wilder is pretty fair. In any event both fighters, especially Fury will give Joshua fits.

No that's not how it works Fury was throwing less and landing more punches showing Wilder as mostly ineffective bar a couple rounds keep ignoring the fight is scored on a round by round basis to suit your cause. Are you really gonna say Wilders defence was nearly as good as Fury's? If so I'm gonna leave it here so you don't make a fool of yourself anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        No that's not how it works Fury was throwing less and landing more punches showing Wilder as mostly ineffective bar a couple rounds keep ignoring the fight is scored on a round by round basis to suit your cause. Are you really gonna say Wilders defence was nearly as good as Fury's? If so I'm gonna leave it here so you don't make a fool of yourself anymore.
        You are certainly not a man of logic. How can Fury's aggression be effective if he is missing far more punches then he is landing? I think as a Fury fan your thinking is clouded. I understand that, it is hard to be objective when your emotions are involved.

Comment

You are certainly not a man of logic. How can Fury's aggression be effective if he is missing far more punches then he is landing? I think as a Fury fan your thinking is clouded. I understand that, it is hard to be objective when your emotions are involved.
          Talking about logic whilst showing none?

Fury threw less punches than Wilder yet Fury landed more punches than Wilder... therefore his punches were far more accurate (read: effective). More punches hit the button and thus round by round he was more effective than Wilder.

Comment

I don't like Fury he talks nonesense, I still haven't seen his purse being donated to charity like he said and I wanted Wilder to win tbh.

But I can recognise from that fight Wilders defence was not as good as Furys by a long way rediculous you even suggested that you should be ashamed.

Wilder was lucky with the draw (even with the 2 knockdowns) because boxing is scored on round by round and virtually every round Fury was producing more effective boxing than Wilder landing more punches and making Wilder landing less even though he was throwing more. It ain't that complicated it's simply the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              I don't like Fury he talks nonesense, I still haven't seen his purse being donated to charity like he said and I wanted Wilder to win tbh.

But I can recognise from that fight Wilders defence was not as good as Furys by a long way rediculous you even suggested that you should be ashamed.

Wilder was lucky with the draw (even with the 2 knockdowns) because boxing is scored on round by round and virtually every round Fury was producing more effective boxing than Wilder landing more punches and making Wilder landing less even though he was throwing more. It ain't that complicated it's simply the rules.
              Glad to see someone talking sense

I don't see how any of this is debatable at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Batfink View Post
                It seems like Tyson Fury has jumped the queue and gone way ahead in his exposure to USA. Something that should have been all Joshua’s. While AJ waits idle in the slip steam in a fight with Whyte that’s a big domestic dustup, Fury is solidifying his name and brand in the international market in the US mainstream. All the US media outlets are salivating at the prospect of a wilder vs fury II and as a result in the international market fury is fast becoming a very big household name in USA. There is no bigger place to cement your legacy than in America when it comes to sports. Keep a close eye on the ever growing PPV numbers ...
                When Anthony Joshua fights in the USA, he will take at-least 30,000 fans over there with him. Right now if TEAM match-room wanted to? They could have Anthony Joshua fighting in america against any america heavyweight and in my opinion? It would upstage the Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder rematch 'After Fury & Wilder get their rematch out of the way? They will once again be the shadow of Anthony Joshua.

'It is a myth that Tyson Fury is the people's champion, and fair play he has over come his struggles but? I did not see Mike Tyson getting the same credit for battling depression 'For 70% of his career'. I assume a lot of boxers have suffered with depression. 'A entire set of rules and regulations seems to have been created for Tyson Fury, he is not the only fighter to beat Wladimir Kiltschko? Anthony Joshua beat a better version of Wladimir Kiltschko more conclusively'.

So I think this is what Anthony Joshua needs to do now, go to america pretty much reminiscent of Prince Naseem Hamed. Never-mind Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder, they will both soon realize that THEY have to come after Anthony Joshua.

Eddie Hearn & Anthony Joshua are not playing the media game well, and their actions are desperate. Desperate for what? Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight in the division. He is not prone to boozing or drugs, and he is always in some sort of training regime like a Olympic athlete.

If Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder want to play the waiting game, it will back fire upon them badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  Talking about logic whilst showing none?

Fury threw less punches than Wilder yet Fury landed more punches than Wilder... therefore his punches were far more accurate (read: effective). More punches hit the button and thus round by round he was more effective than Wilder.
                  I would think the two knockdowns made Wilder's aggression more effective than Fury's love taps. Wouldn't you agree that punches that result in knockdowns are more effective than punches that leave little tiny bruises?

Comment

• Kool Aid

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    When Anthony Joshua fights in the USA, he will take at-least 30,000 fans over there with him. Right now if TEAM match-room wanted to? They could have Anthony Joshua fighting in america against any america heavyweight and in my opinion? It would upstage the Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder rematch 'After Fury & Wilder get their rematch out of the way? They will once again be the shadow of Anthony Joshua.

'It is a myth that Tyson Fury is the people's champion, and fair play he has over come his struggles but? I did not see Mike Tyson getting the same credit for battling depression 'For 70% of his career'. I assume a lot of boxers have suffered with depression. 'A entire set of rules and regulations seems to have been created for Tyson Fury, he is not the only fighter to beat Wladimir Kiltschko? Anthony Joshua beat a better version of Wladimir Kiltschko more conclusively'.

So I think this is what Anthony Joshua needs to do now, go to america pretty much reminiscent of Prince Naseem Hamed. Never-mind Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder, they will both soon realize that THEY have to come after Anthony Joshua.

Eddie Hearn & Anthony Joshua are not playing the media game well, and their actions are desperate. Desperate for what? Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight in the division. He is not prone to boozing or drugs, and he is always in some sort of training regime like a Olympic athlete.

If Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder want to play the waiting game, it will back fire upon them badly.

Joshua vs Miller looks set to be announced for NYC June 1. It’s not a fight many fans are remotely interested in and looking at the cross section of boxing there’s much better fights in other divisions.

In reading your response Its easily identifiable as a narrative that resides deep within the confines of the narrow minded and dogmatized Joshua acolytes.

The positive projections of 30k travelling supporters is an eschewable number. Aj has a broad fan base and doesn’t have the ‘Ricky Hatton Effect’.

Wilder vs Fury II will no doubt do much bigger numbers in US than Joshua vs Miller not even the most ardent supports of team AJ could say otherwise in fact Fast Eddie has conceded the same whatever that’s worth. The interesting point to note here is that AJ needs Wilder/Fury more than they need him the reason is that Wilder/Fury have plenty of opposition available to them that can continue their rise on PPV, while AJ is struggling to find an opponent, he will inevitably have to give away a big slice of the pie to secure them. They will fight but the power of negotiations doesn’t test solely with matchroom and Joshua who attempted to create a monopoly until the bogey man Fury re-emerged against Wilder.

Tyson Fury is magnanimous figure in boxing, his story against mental health resonates globally as charitable foundations in this area have finally broken into mainstream media and public personalities are underlining how debilitating it can be to any sufferer. It takes time for the public consciousness to understand challenges in life and this particular subject has only recently matured to a point where it’s become widely acknowledged. Fury became the people’s champion when he decided to utilise his platform to support the plight of the people.

Tyson Fury defeating Klitschko in his back yard was a significant event in Heavyweight boxing after that defeat Klitschko came to UK with his tail between his legs a broken depressed man facing the end and looking for a last hurray. That’s a whole different person and the weight of expectation would have been heavy coming into Joshua match.

Prince Nadeem Hamed was one the most talented and exciting boxers to ever lace up a pair of gloves. It’s very difficult to compare a boxing proponent like that with anyone but If I had to I would say Roy Jones Jr not Joshua a robotic muscle bound plastic body builder with gloves. Prince Naseem’s interviews were just as exciting as his boxing, the most entertaining boxer I have had the pleasure to see.

Joshua and Matchroom are obnoxious, Narcissistic personalities and are exhausting the public with their endless effort to satisfy their need for a bottomless pit of money. I commend a men who earns his crust but these guys have a serious problem when it comes to purse splits and pay cheques.

The bottom line is that the boxing Gods have granted us a reprieve from the matchroom drivel and the Kool aid that joshua lackeys drink 3x a day. Those of us who refuse to follow their narrative a new script has been written

Comment

• Warren is a known liar and slime ball

Let’s not forget how many times he went bankrupt to avoid paying boxers

The fight barely broke even last time and wilder/fury took home less than 15m usd each which is known to everyone who can do a hit of research
                      The ppv buys were poor, they were hoping for 1m and it did less than half

Joshua took home over 20m innhis last fight

I’m guessing warren made more than fury in the last fury fight

Comment

Working...
                      X