Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Wilder Rematch is Far More Money Than Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Correct, and the only opinion anyone who follows boxing should have is that a fight with AJ for either Wilder or Fury makes more money than a fight between Fury and Wilder.

Those are facts. This is not about which fighter is the best, which fighter you like the most etc. It's about who brings in the most money, and AJ does.

It's like hating Conor Mcgregor to the point that you deny he is the money fight. He is the money, end of.
    Your facts are actually only your opinion, Using your standard then every one who posts an opinion is posting "facts." Don't be so dogmatic and more people will listen to you.

Comment

Some ignorant guys write like HW weight will end in 2019.
      There is nothing wrong in fury/wilder having their moments. This is boxing, it's big enough for everyone.
      AJ had had many moments, so what's so special if Fury or wilder has theirs.

Some wilder fans makes it look like AJ must be involved in all the high moments if not he lost.
      That's a slave mentality to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        It's funny as hell that the winner of Wilder/Fury will now be a 50/50 split with Joshua. Joshua has lost his A side negotiating power. If Wilder wins, he will have went from a 12.5 million flat fee offer to 50/50 split. And to think people called him stupid for not taking it?
        What if he looses? Will it not be stupid going from a $12.5m to a $1.5m for not taking the pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Well said. I think fans are too invested in Eddie Hearn. Don’t get me wrong Eddie is a twat and he lies and probably all of the things most Americans accuse him of but he is harmless and he is a good watch. There is not a fighter on this planet that I have the time to listen to over 45 minutes of their interview but Eddie I can. He is a funny dude.

As for AJ I just want to see him n a competitive fight. I believe Fury would be a harder fight to win but Wilder would be a more dangerous fight.

I’m surprised both Wilder and Fury do not want to contest the belts but I understand.
          Wilder prefers to go for the easy fight. Every one knows the KO is a one way action.
          Fury can't hurt a fly.

Wilder ran away from 4 belts on the line plus a 50/50 KO chance from AJ. He only want the soft work.

His fans are trying so hard to cover that BS but it's clear like daylight for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Wilder prefers to go for the easy fight. Every one knows the KO is a one way action.
            Fury can't hurt a fly.

Wilder ran away from 4 belts on the line plus a 50/50 KO chance from AJ. He only want the soft work.

His fans are trying so hard to cover that BS but it's clear like daylight for all to see.
            For the last 4 months they have been complaining about the low ball offer stating that AJ was never serious about the fight as it was not a percentage. If Team AJ was serious they would offer a percentage. They accepted Wilder was the B side but Wilder derserve a fair percentage as he was a champion. I am compassionate I reasoned with their cries and moans and accepted AJ should do the right thing. Wilder has since lost his last fight and he is being offered 40% to fight for all belts and his fans are happy to say Wilder is fighting for a rematch.

Fighters dream is to be a world champion. Wilder has the chance to be undisputed champion and earn more money than he would in the rematch yet fans are excited that the move will hinder Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              For the last 4 months they have been complaining about the low ball offer stating that AJ was never serious about the fight as it was not a percentage. If Team AJ was serious they would offer a percentage. They accepted Wilder was the B side but Wilder derserve a fair percentage as he was a champion. I am compassionate I reasoned with their cries and moans and accepted AJ should do the right thing. Wilder has since lost his last fight and he is being offered 40% to fight for all belts and his fans are happy to say Wilder is fighting for a rematch.

Fighters dream is to be a world champion. Wilder has the chance to be undisputed champion and earn more money than he would in the rematch yet fans are excited that the move will hinder Eddie Hearn
              Wilderites were never interested in the undisputed all along... They were more interested in making sure hearn fail but hearn is a super promoter. Hez got plan A, B and C for a particular event.
              I don't know how on earth a fan wants to defend a chance for an undisputed to a rematch.

We have so many ******s following wilder around like a bunch of Nanny's.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Wilderites were never interested in the undisputed all along... They were more interested in making sure hearn fail but hearn is a super promoter. Hez got plan A, B and C for a particular event.
                I don't know how on earth a fan wants to defend a chance for an undisputed to a rematch.

We have so many ******s following wilder around like a bunch of Nanny's.
                Lololololol

Comment

"Lowballing" Eddie Hearn sticking to the script I see.

This sh^t is getting embarrassing. Joshua is supposed to be the payday fight for everyone in the division.

I legit don't think the UK has had such a crazy big draw in such a long time no one knows how to do all the crazy big draw business sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                    you can make the argument Hearn mismanaged his asset.
                    100%. And sh^t man I'm not even sure its an argument. Its a fact.

Given the sponsors, mainstream interest, and the fantastic first fight, Wilder/Fury 2 will be the biggest PPV of the year, it will dwarf anything AJ does until he fights the winner.
                    I do think there is some hijacking of attention Hearn could do. I think if Klitschko came back that rematch would be a big fight again. And if Andre Ward made that crazy move to HW & fought Joshua I feel like that would garner some attention. But yea the most realistic options are all gonna be 2nd place to Fury vs Wilder II.

The best move for Hearn would be getting Wilder or Fury to fight Joshua instead of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                      Your facts are actually only your opinion, Using your standard then every one who posts an opinion is posting "facts." Don't be so dogmatic and more people will listen to you.
                      Okay Frank Warren, go back to your fishtank.

Fury vs Wilder rematch DOES NOT make more money than one of those guys vs AJ. It's just facts.

In your opinion it isn't fact. In my fact it is fact. FACT.

#TrooFax

Comment

Working...
                      X