Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs question, why did Manny Pacquiao turn down random blood testing back then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srs question, why did Manny Pacquiao turn down random blood testing back then?

Random testing is now a commonly accepted and respected standard in boxing.

But why did Pacquiao 10 years ago come up with every reason in the book to not give blood for a few years?

“It weakens me”
    “It’s a disadvantage because I’m smaller”
    “Don’t like needles”
    “It’s an insult”
    “Floyd just scared”
    “Let the commission do its job”
    Etc....

Why??? As boxing fans we cannot overlook this.
    Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 01-20-2019, 08:23 PM.

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post

But why did Pacquiao 10 years ago come up with every reason in the book to not give blood for a few years?

“It weakens me”
    “Don’t like needles”
    “It’s an insult”
    “Floyd just scared”
    Etc....

Ever since Pacquiao beat Broner you have been attacking him. Why didn't he rematch Horn. I think that was you if not then sorry. When is he going to fight somebody with power. And now stuff he said or did many years ago. You really seem to dislike him and seem to want others to dislike him. To date he has been tested many times and never failed any test. He was tested for this fight and was clean. Mayweather had him tested to his satisfaction. What's the problem?

Comment

he didnt turn it down. he asked for a cut off. you asked why? in my opinion, he was playing his part! floyd demanded something out of character asking for blood test so manny requested a cut off. he has every right too. it's called a negotiation!

Comment

This thread is unnecessary - there's a thousand of them covering this already.

Unless the whole point of this is to let everyone know that Manny lives rent-free inside your head.

Comment

“It weakens me”
          “Don’t like needles”
          “It’s an insult”
          “Floyd just scared”
          Etc....

I dunno

All I know is a 40 yr old washed up pac embarrassed broner in his prime without any peds

Comment

“It weakens me”
            “Don’t like needles”
            “It’s an insult”
            “Floyd just scared”
            Etc....

Someone's having his monthly period.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Ever since Pacquiao beat Broner you have been attacking him. Why didn't he rematch Horn. I think that was you if not then sorry. When is he going to fight somebody with power. And now stuff he said or did many years ago. You really seem to dislike him and seem to want others to dislike him. To date he has been tested many times and never failed any test. He was tested for this fight and was clean. Mayweather had him tested to his satisfaction. What's the problem?
              Blablablablabla

And you ducked the question like I expected.

So I’ll ask again: why did Manny refuse random blood testing for years in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                Someone's having his monthly period.
                Yup and it’s you Pac- tards, every time “random blood testing” is brought up.

Answer the question Pac- tard, why did Manny refuse random testing in his prime?

Comment

To dig up the past serves no purpose. Especially when facts are not available.

Yes, Pac looked and acted guilty. I mean, who needs a damn cutoff date ?!?!?

Not worth discussing, imho

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    he didnt turn it down. he asked for a cut off. you asked why? in my opinion, he was playing his part! floyd demanded something out of character asking for blood test so manny requested a cut off. he has every right too. it's called a negotiation!
                    Floyd "zero cutoff and random"

Manny "1 month before fight only"

Floyd "Ok 2 weeks"

Manny "1 month before fight only"

Floyd "what about hatton?"

Manny "errrr. Forgot about that. 24 days only"

You call that negotiations?

Comment

Working...
                    X