Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is racial tension between Blacks and Mexicans at an all time high?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys take the internet way too serious.

Anybody can go online and claim to be white, black or mexican just to spew racist chit.

Comment

Looking from the outside being UK based the US has always been racist obviously not the whole country but divides are clear when you visit country. Is it getting worse well what do you expect with a racist president this has nothing to do with boxing but just the environment these guys are in.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        LOL that sounds painfully identical to the theory that Jews pose as white people online / in the media to stir racial divide.

Check your racism bro
        Right, because White supremacists and Jews are the same... Promoting racial divide is kinda what White supremacists are all about.

They literally post guides on posing as minorities on their message boards. Although some are just lazy about it and use stock photos that can easily be reverse image searched-- I've personally seen some on youtube troll as different races using the same account.

But regardless of whether the person trolling is a random douchebag looking to get a rise out of people or a neckbeard incel with an agenda, people are better off dismissing them as the losers they are rather than giving them the attention they're desperately in search of.

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
          Right, because White supremacists and Jews are the same... Promoting racial divide is kinda what Jews are all about.
          Damn bro, check your anti-semitism/racism.

Easy to pick a hypocrite, not very bright people. Brain defect.

Comment

^triggered troll identified

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
              Many of the trolls you find on social media aren't even Mexican or Black. It's commonplace for White supremacists to pose as minorities in an attempt to instigate racial conflict between minority communities as a divide and conquer strategy.
              It's strange, because the most racist characters I've met online and in life were in large majority minorities. Physically fit successful caucasians are too busy living good lives to be trolls online or arguing over boxing supremacy. They're actually my favorite kind of people after my own. The average caucasian person is much less racist than the average minority. All of my worst racist experiences involved minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Don't think I've ever seen it this high judging by what I see on Instagram and Youtube comments.

First you had Dogboe's comments about giving Donald Trump the belt for the Magdaleno fight.

Then you have all these high profile match-ups (Crawford-Benavidez, Mares-Davis, Spence-Garcia)

The DLH-Mayweather ongoing beef also isn't helping.

I went on Regis Progaris Instagram and he made a post on Jose Ramirez and someone called Regis a slave.

I've seen someone tell Spence to end Mikey "for the culture"

Don't think things have always been this bad but I'm not liking it. It's okay to root for your fighter but things are getting too racist for my liking.
                I don't know anything about the racial tension. All I know is no elite black boxer loses to any Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                X