Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Finkel: Wilder Was Too Anxious, Too Focused on Getting a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I don't see that at all

looking at the problems AJ had with Parker, the 6'9 BETTER/SLICKER Fury will give him absolute fits..... I think Joshua/Wilder is close to 50/50 but I would back Fury to beat Joshua any day

I don't think Team Joshua will be in a hurry to take either of those fights

look for another silly offer to Wilder, and then a hastily arranged matchup with Dillian Whyte
    That's what I've said: Rematches with Whyte and others coming up.

Comment

Wilder = mediocre boxing skills with elite level power

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Fury doesn't deserve a rematch, and likely won't get one. Wilder is still the champ and now has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chances, Wilder was there to be beaten and he couldn't capitalize. This is the fight-game, not goodwill... team Wilder is not obligated to give Fury any handouts.
        wtf did I just read. My ******ed groupie alert is on fire after reading this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Fury doesn't deserve a rematch, and likely won't get one. Wilder is still the champ and now has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chances, Wilder was there to be beaten and he couldn't capitalize. This is the fight-game, not goodwill... team Wilder is not obligated to give Fury any handouts.
          Fury won over the VAST majority of boxing fans with a stellar performance, but yet you sit there in your comfy chair in front of the computer and blabber your bogus b.s. like he didn't do jack. People like you should just stop watching boxing and move on to tennis or badminton. What a ridiculous load of psycho-babble you just spewed.

Comment

Working...
          X