Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida cops threatens to murder minority citizen for recording their activities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida cops threatens to murder minority citizen for recording their activities

Cops like that deserve to get smoked. Bunch of *******.

Comment

Typical racist ghetto thugs, bet they're all Floboners too.

Comment

Originally posted by Resilient View Post

Typical racist ghetto thugs, bet they're all Floboners too.
        What makes you believe that they're thugs or whatever a "Floboner" is? Do these people not have rights in your mind? Are they now allowed to exercise their rights? You are aware it isn't illegal to film the police right?

Comment

"I'm recordin yo ass"?

Traffic stop, not cooperating and their behaviour was slightly odd. I don't think the takedown was anything to do with them recording.

Comment

Cops were douchebags

Guys in car were smart asses

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              "I'm recordin yo ass"?

Traffic stop, not cooperating and their behaviour was slightly odd. I don't think the takedown was anything to do with them recording.

you would think this is OK, lol. cops take being recorded as a threat to their authority. it keeps them from doing what they think is right or appropriate.

cops shouldn't be doing that, pig. cops have the right to search vehicles if there is probably cause to believe there's a crime being committed, or for their safety.

they're not supposed to bully black people. they're not trained to talk like that. "i'll put a round in your ass so quick." dude is a hot head, and gets a rush from pointing his gun at people when he can get away with it. that's why he became a cop.

high definition cameras are on everybody's phone. even blacks. that accountability is going to slowly change the american police culture. there will be a few more recorded, landmark cases of this systematic violence against blacks. it sucks that it has to happen that way, but that's what it's going to take.

you aren't even american

i don't see how you can pretend to understand the historic persecution of blacks by american police. you need to go through the entire history of the race relations in the country post civil war, and you've clearly never done that.

the HD camera is going to be the driving force in stopping police / state sanctioned violence against young black men.

keep your cameras rolling, boys. ask if you're being detained. if not, you should be free to go, but that doesn't mean you have to run away. be polite. comply with what's being said, and keep your camera rolling. it is not illegal to record the police.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Cops were douchebags

cops were explicitly violent, state sanctioned douchebags. huge difference, brih.

the HD camera is going to slowly take care of all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Cops were douchebags

This^^^^^

Comment

FWIW I have been threaten like this before as well.

I'm glad these brothers had their cameras on them at it's a shame things like this happen on a daily basis with young black males and cops.

Comment

Working...
                    X