Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They've done a good job of convincing people this will be a competitive fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let's take it a step further. You got AJ by stoppage. Before you leave the site I want the password to your account. Then you can leave *****
    How about when I win, I get your fat, cellulite ridden, ugly whore of a wife's phone number? Then YOU can leave, *****.

Now that we're over this, stop being a trolling idiot talking constant nonsense on here. You're annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      No point betting, Robbie has already stated he welches on them in this thread.
      No worries, I'm just calling out this idiots bluff anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Cool, so lets bet then since you're so convinced. I take AJ by Ko/Tko and loser leaves this website for good. Deal?
        I don't want you to leave the site. You're setting yourself up for failure.
        MCC doesn't pay his bets.

He has the honor and pride of a little child.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          MCC doesn't pay his bets.

He has the honor and pride of a little child.
          I could tell that before I even proposed the bet

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            How about when I win, I get your fat, cellulite ridden, ugly whore of a wife's phone number? Then YOU can leave, *****.

Now that we're over this, stop being a trolling idiot talking constant nonsense on here. You're annoying.
            So in other words you pulling out?

Waste of time

Comment

Tiexeira was +1200 this past weekend. Never use odds to determine how competitive a fight is or isn't. You show how ignorant you are about betting.
              No need to get aggressive mate.

I'm comfortable with both trading and betting, and they are similar in a lot of ways. In general consensus, betting on popular fights (ie market liquidity) should be a near-perfect picture of how competitive the fight is, because if the odds do not reflect the reality, someone (another competitor) will move and fill that space [at those odds].

And yeah, there are plenty of boxing analysts (just check pickem thread) that outperform the public opinion and can pick underdogs to win. But using 1 upset to highlight that odds don't work is absolutely silly. For one, I can argue that Texeira/Adames did not have good market liquidity as both are still unknown, two, that Texeira was pretty lucky to escape with a win, and 3, dude was getting blasted in the first 6 rounds, which is exactly what the odds dictated.

The odds are exactly that - just the odds. Even if the odds are 50-1, that doesn't mean the underdog has no chance. It's like playing poker, you can sit an absolutely monster dominant hand, but if the opponent catches both the turn and the river you can do nothing but shake your head.

Anyway, I digress. Even if you think the odds of 2-1 in AJ's favor are bad, your argument is that the fight is not competitive, which generally means it's above ~5 or 6 to 1 in Ruiz's favor. You're implying that the market is GROSSLY negligent, which is simply not true. You're not a 190 IQ boxing genius and everyone else is a completely and utter imbecile.

If Ruiz wins, it is no way or form because you were right in this case. It's because Ruiz is currently seen to have ~33% chance of winning, not 0.

Comment

ur such a weird poster

every thread has some weird angle or agenda

Comment

Waste of time
                  You didn't commit to a single bet.

GTFO with "YoU pUlLiNg OuT dEn"

Comment

Waste of time
                    No, I'm all for my original terms. I want your trolling @ss out of here.

Bet? Deal? Don't be scared.

Comment

It'll be competitive

Comment

Working...
                      X