Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm tired of a$$ , tlts, vajays, shaved legs and estrogen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your finally coming round to the idea of my dome thread bro! You want barebacking with a hung English stud. Im not sure what my girth is but lengthwise im just over 7 inch. Its got your name on it I've finally wore you down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Footage of Darksied and the "Boyz"

Is he the one at the back right hand side on his knees praying lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        So your finally coming round to the idea of my dome thread bro! You want barebacking with a hung English stud. Im not sure what my girth is but lengthwise im just over 7 inch. Its got your name on it I've finally wore you down lol.
        I will literally rape your mom

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I will literally rape your mom
          We can tag team her after we've made love? Im liking this seductive talk ikigai keep it cuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            We can tag team her after we've made love? Im liking this seductive talk ikigai keep it cuming.
            Dude.. go talk to bullsfam, if you don't have a vaglna you should be good

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=481575

Wtf

Comment

Dude.. go talk to bullsfam, if you don't have a vaglna you should be good

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=481575

Wtf
              Thanks for the hook up, i know your definitely interested (just not publicly) so hit me up when the times right.

Comment

Just quoted him will let you know what his response is bro.

Comment

i got love for you.. no trannny bs... get a grip.. grasp a clue... manny isnt a god... jinky.. i can buy better in the probence...

if ou you need help.. i will help ou you.. hard work..will fix all your pain....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    i got love for you.. no trannny bs... get a grip.. grasp a clue... manny isnt a god... jinky.. i can buy better in the probence...

if ou you need help.. i will help ou you.. hard work..will fix all your pain....
                    Dude **** manny.

I got no respect for that duterte supporter. I won't be voting for that sellout.

If he's dumb enough to fight crawford he'll get ****ed up again.

Comment

[QUOTE=ikigai;20228534]Dude **** manny.

I got no respect for that duterte supporter. I won't be voting for that sellout.

If he's dumb enough to fight crawford he'll get ****ed up again.[/QUOxTE]

i will make a man of you yet.. thanks..

respect... beer.. i need to slap you... take your m4

shove it up your culo.. ... you will chit your panties.. as i man handle you....\\

we cool..tue tua.. i go to war with..

Comment

Working...
                      X