People who leave their kids alone with dogs, especially pitbulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    -Doesn't believe in facts.

-Thinks that dogs bred for killing bears and bulls are safe with children.

-Thinks he can read dog minds and that outlying factors like a toddler poking a dog in the eye won't trigger an attack just because "he raised them" (I don't even believe that- I just think he's a delusional ****** who thinks it's cool to handle pitbulls based on his intelligence level)

That checks all the boxes for a stupid ass hippie pitbull sympathizer that is one of the causes of so many dog attacks and dog related fatalities.

Only educated and experienced adults should be allowed to handle dangerous breeds.
    - molests dogs

I see you I’m still calling peta

Comment

Point proven.

Comment

No retort?

I guess this dumbass has nothing left to say.

I was waiting for the next stupid comment out of his mouth so I could remind him that if he had a pair of nuts and any sense of honor he shouldn't even be here after he lost our bet.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        You really just don't get it huh, how about this, put your money where your mouth is.

Let's make a pride bet.

If the lakers make the second round of the playoffs I quit the site. If they don't, goodbye.

You down?

Edit: should be an easy bet for you, and a hard one for me but i have a strong feeling they don't make it past the first round lol
        Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I’ll take the bet you got too much hate to think straight if you think the lakers who are getting Kawhi and maybe cousins btw are gonna be bounced in the first round

Comment

No retort?

I guess this dumbass has nothing left to say.

I was waiting for the next stupid comment out of his mouth so I could remind him that if he had a pair of nuts and any sense of honor he shouldn't even be here after he lost our bet.
          The Lakers have the best record in the league everything still stands tf you thought

Comment

i used to have a neighbor who would leave their new born baby with their pet dog while they run to the store, etc. which is a pit bull! no lies. that dog was well trained but i would never leave my baby with a pit bull, let alone any dogs! the baby will be in the crib and when it starts crying the dog will run over and start rocking the crib to stop the baby from crying.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              i used to have a neighbor who would leave their new born baby with their pet dog while they run to the store, etc. which is a pit bull! no lies. that dog was well trained but i would never leave my baby with a pit bull, let alone any dogs! the baby will be in the crib and when it starts crying the dog will run over and start rocking the crib to stop the baby from crying.

me and jhonny always got you.. on our tip top a team...

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  That’s messed up but you don’t know the backstory to how they treated that dog, like I said pits need to be trained and raised right and need a lot of space they are energetic and have a lot love but that can also go bad if you give them the wrong circumstances and yeah I have 13 year old who was a angel but I dealt with a lot of pits cause I used to work for a breeder and they have more heart than any dog they will defend their life for yours like nothing I never seen any other breed do that they make good companions and great enemies depends how you raise them.

ALL dogs will protect their family/property... with few exceptions

people use pitbulls for intimidation... they really offer no other value over the MANY great proven family/guard dogs that are NOT creating a legacy of killing/mauling their owners and attacking anyone else they come in contact with

they are obviously far more dangerous than other breeds

obviously

don't wanna have a argument about something hypothetical

definitely not talking about you here, just in general

if you willingly/knowingly kept a dog simply because it was capable of being extremely vicious... and your dog mauled my child... I would want to take your life, and I would feel 100% justified in doing so

there is no place whatsoever among human society for anything that is dangerous/uncontrollable... well, FACT: in every single incident involving a pitbull (and there are MANY... WAY more than any other breed of dog)... they were dangerous/uncontrollable

I say that the owner is uncontrollable/untrustworthy... and should be immediately removed from society

there is a GOOD reason why many countries ban pitbulls... the owner should expect no mercy whatsoever

Comment

-Doesn't believe in facts.

-Thinks that dogs bred for killing bears and bulls are safe with children.

-Thinks he can read dog minds and that outlying factors like a toddler poking a dog in the eye won't trigger an attack just because "he raised them" (I don't even believe that- I just think he's a delusional ****** who thinks it's cool to handle pitbulls based on his intelligence level)

That checks all the boxes for a stupid ass hippie pitbull sympathizer that is one of the causes of so many dog attacks and dog related fatalities.

Only educated and experienced adults should be allowed to handle dangerous breeds.

why are they required, period... ?

just give me 1 good reason

there are hundreds of dog breeds, so why own a pitbull... ?

people use them for intimidation... that is literally all they offer over other breeds

I think that pitbull owners are usually weak/timid people

Comment

If you are scared of what Pitbulls do, you are just a big fat ***** flapping in the wind. If you are scared of a dog attack. How do you manage to leave the house everyday? There are roughly 3.5 million Pits in the US and 284 people killed by one in the last 13 years. Not going to do the math, but if that is what concerns you, you're a twat. You are more likely to get killed by a horse or a cow than a ****ing Pit.

Comment

Working...
                      X