Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Avni Yildrim proof that t*rkish boxers can't compete with Eubank Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Avni Yildrim proof that t*rkish boxers can't compete with Eubank Jr?

Seriously, how can t*rks compete with Eubank Jr after he beheaded their best shot at SMW? He lost via KO in round 3, and this was after all that trash talk - I could have sworn it was going to end in WW3 between the UK and t*rkey but the saviour of the UK, Eubank Jr, slapped him silly around the ring before putting his lights out.

Since then Vagi Pilgrim err I mean Avni Yildrim has beaten one bum in the first round, and that was last year.

Does anyone see this t*rk being able to bounce back after Eubank did him in, or is his career over?

Discuss

Hes not very good to begin with, horrible horrible defence and hes slow on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      Hes not very good to begin with, horrible horrible defence and hes slow on the inside
      Yep, he was there to be hit and boy did he get hit.

UK representing strong
      USA representing strong
      Mexico representing strong
      Eastern Europe repping strong
      Phillipines repping strong
      Everywhere around the world repping strong
      t*rkey......*fart noises followed by blood curdling scream as blood shoots out anus

Comment

weird thread.

Comment

wtf bruh there's like 20 turks in boxing, did one of them put their kebab in your wife?

Comment

C+ troll thread. Had potential, but don't think it had enough of a target being aimed for specifically or not a bad enough shot landed. Solid work doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Seriously, how can t*rks compete with Eubank Jr after he beheaded their best shot at SMW? He lost via KO in round 3, and this was after all that trash talk - I could have sworn it was going to end in WW3 between the UK and t*rkey but the saviour of the UK, Eubank Jr, slapped him silly around the ring before putting his lights out.

Since then Vagi Pilgrim err I mean Avni Yildrim has beaten one bum in the first round, and that was last year.

Does anyone see this t*rk being able to bounce back after Eubank did him in, or is his career over?

Discuss
              Not a real good fighter to start with so no.I think it only gets worse from here.No more things always tilted towards the house fighter his people will be looking to shop him out for one last decent payday.Thats if he don't lose to one of these "come back fights"

Comment

theres no such thing as a world class turkish boxer. they cant box.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  C+ troll thread. Had potential, but don't think it had enough of a target being aimed for specifically or not a bad enough shot landed. Solid work doe.
                  You should start adding a boxer comparison at the end. After C+.

"Devon Alexander"- level thread

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    wtf bruh there's like 20 turks in boxing, did one of them put their kebab in your wife?
                    I'm trying to drag that LalinPromotions guy out of hiding. He only shows up after I say stuff about t*rks

Comment

Working...
                    X