Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Warns Charlo: I'm Happy To Take Your '0' Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If DJ beat Charlo he'll be the second to do it

Sarah Morin already gave him a L

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Like I said. You want them to fight softies because you know the second Charlo gets tested his 0 is going to go.
      So you admitted lil g is a softie....good for you, I feel like a proud dad seeing his son grow mentally....lol....I actually think Jermall has a good shot to beat Jacobs. I think Jacobs/Nelo would be another good fight. So like I said lets get the weak out 1st & keep it #Lions Only.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        In other words duck each other. It doesn't matter. Charlo wouldn't get past Jacobs anyway even though I'm not 100% sold on Danny's chin.
        So Jermall can punch & your not sold on Jacobs chin but you picking him anyway? Do you think Jacobs is better than Jermall JUST cuz Jacobs beat lil g? Remember lil g is just a mirage, he aint the real deal.

Comment

What excuses?? By who??
          The he got old all of the sudden when he fought Jacobs excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            So Jermall can punch & your not sold on Jacobs chin but you picking him anyway? Do you think Jacobs is better than Jermall JUST cuz Jacobs beat lil g? Remember lil g is just a mirage, he aint the real deal.
            No I think Jacobs will win because he can fight right and left. He has good movement. He is as big or bigger to than Charlo and is used to fighting bigger guys. Charlo won't have a size advantage over Jacobs. Jacobs has a higher KO ratio. Good hand speed doesn't neglict to go to the body. The only way Charlo can beat this guy is by KO. He has a
            snowball's chance in hell of beating Jacobs on points. Jacobs can win by KO and by a decision. He has two ways to win. Charlo has only one.

Comment

No I think Jacobs will win because he can fight right and left. He has good movement. He is as big or bigger to than Charlo and is used to fighting bigger guys. Charlo won't have a size advantage over Jacobs. Jacobs has a higher KO ratio. Good hand speed doesn't neglict to go to the body. The only way Charlo can beat this guy is by KO. He has a
              snowball's chance in hell of beating Jacobs on points. Jacobs can win by KO and by a decision. He has two ways to win. Charlo has only one.
              Jacobs has been floored multiple times. By Sergio Mora of all people. If Charlo lands, it's goodnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Jacobs has been floored multiple times. By Sergio Mora of all people. If Charlo lands, it's goodnight.
                Yup he can KO Jacobs and Jacobs can KO Charlo. Charlo can't and won't outbox Jacobs..

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  So you admitted lil g is a softie....good for you, I feel like a proud dad seeing his son grow mentally....lol....I actually think Jermall has a good shot to beat Jacobs. I think Jacobs/Nelo would be another good fight. So like I said lets get the weak out 1st & keep it #Lions Only.
                  Like I said. You want them to fight softies because you know the second Charlo gets tested his 0 is going to go. #Lambsonly

Comment

• Brook vs Charlo
                    Jacobs vs Charlo

^^ In the UK, Call Eddie Hearn

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      Like I said. You want them to fight softies because you know the second Charlo gets tested his 0 is going to go. #Lambsonly
                      Just as my last comment "I actually think Jermall has a good shot to beat Jacobs. I think Jacobs/Nelo would be another good fight. So like I said lets get the weak out 1st & keep it #Lions Only."

It seems you know that lil g's 0 is going to go (on paper) but you don't want that. Funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X