Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Sulecki in the Works for April 28 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs-Sulecki in the Works for April 28 at Barclays Center

Daniel Jacobs is close to securing an opponent for his next fight, just not the one everyone expected. Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, confirmed to BoxingScene.com on Monday that negotiations are ongoing for Poland's Maciej Sulecki to battle Jacobs on April 28 in a fight HBO would televise. If a deal is completed for the Jacobs-Sulecki fight, it will be the main event of a card at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Jacobs' hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-05-2018, 07:01 PM.

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
    Uhh isn't he fighting Vanes?
    Vanes bout to go on another rant if he lose his Eleminator opponent lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      Its a step up from Arias at least. This young guy at least has some quality wins on his resume. Still I am a fan of Andy Lee and would have loved for him to get one last shot at glory.

Comment

Weird. Two PBC fighters in a non-PBC fight on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Uhh isn't he fighting Vanes?
          Vanes bout to go on another rant if he lose his Eleminator opponent lol.
          Yeah I notice that don't know how Sulecki will cross that.

Comment

Good fight. Way better than Spike O'Sullivan.

Comment

Fck Vanes....

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                Its a step up from Arias at least. This young guy at least has some quality wins on his resume. Still I am a fan of Andy Lee and would have loved for him to get one last shot at glory.
                Never seen Sulecki fight maybe he can be another Pirog?

Comment

Ugh, but again I can't ugh too hard cuz idk who the f#ck he fights with how the landscape is at 160.

Everyone wants GGG or Canelo & there are like 4 or 5 quality guys who got an argument to fighting either of those guys in a fight or two. So there is some strategic sh^t going on at 160 with no one wanting to take too hard of a fight & risk the payday & chance to fight GGG or Canelo. Not what I love to see, but ultimately I understand it, but its obviously more business sh^t than boxing sh^t.

Comment

Bad fight but Jacobs doesn’t have many options. I don’t know why they don’t just make the Andrade fight instead of tuneup after tuneup.

Comment

Working...
                    X