Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder on Luis Ortiz: Once a Cheat, Always a Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder on Luis Ortiz: Once a Cheat, Always a Cheat

WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) does not trust Luis Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs) in any way, shape or form. Wilder will defend his title against Ortiz next Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The fight was originally scheduled for last November, but the contest fell out after Ortiz tested positive for a banned substance in a pre-fight drug test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best way to motivate your opponent is to call him a cheat...

... not that Ortiz needs the extra boost.

Windmill is in for a long day at the office come fight night!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
      Best way to motivate your opponent is to call him a cheat...

... not that Ortiz needs the extra boost.

Windmill is in for a long day at the office come fight night!
      Want to put some money on that homey?

Comment

Wilder is speaking the truth; Ortiz will always be remembered for being a cheat. He's only staying clean for the payday.

Wilder is in the game, he knows what these other guys are doing and calling them on it. Being proved right as well!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Wilder is speaking the truth; Ortiz will always be remembered for being a cheat. He's only staying clean for the payday.

Wilder is in the game, he knows what these other guys are doing and calling them on it. Being proved right as well!
          Ortiz will be remembered as a cheat who KTFO Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yeah you dont fail 2 PED's by accident...

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
              Want to put some money on that homey?
              I'm not a gambling man, but if I were, I'd bet on wilder breaking his hand or tearing a bicep again trying to windmill his way to a knockout against the savvy southpaw.

The downside of having a knockout punch is the equal and opposite force coming back at you and directed solely into your fist.

When Ortiz takes windmills best shot and keeps coming forward, windmill will be exposed as having no plan B and look to outbox him off the backfoot for the duration hoping he'll gas and get the home cooked decision.

The danger in that is, windmill isn't a good enough boxer to do it. So I'm picking Ortiz for the KO late and conserving energy knowing windmill can be lured into sloppiness.
              Last edited by pollywog; 02-23-2018, 11:33 AM. Reason: bad grammar...lol

Comment

That POS windmill knows that PEDs is the only thing in his favor

Comment

I don’t doubt if Deontay’s used PEDs himself. In today’s world, I don’t believe any athlete is clean just because they haven’t tested positive on a drug test before. PEDs are prevalent in sports, especially where the big money is involved. Lance Armstrong avoided detection for years, under intense scrutiny, in the midst of one of the most stringent drug testing programs in the world. Wilder keeps bringing up Ortiz’s past, which is fine. But then why fight Luis if it’s such a concern?

Comment

Once a bum , always a bum.
                    That tall bum is dying not to be adulated as a popstar
                    He need to take a cold shower, a pill and forget himself foreve...

Comment

Working...
                    X