Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Khan fighting Stiles from teen wolf and trying to make it a big deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Who the hell said anything about Díaz???

1. You laughed at a guy who said that if Khan wins the poll and Floyd didn’t fight him, it’s a duck.

2. In your quote AFTER the Alexander fight, you said Khan should forget about PAC and Floyd because he would get stopped or knocked out.

3. The only fight after that besides Canelo was Algieri. So I guess you “changed your mind” based on the Algieri fight...?

Squirming, lying, and bringing up irrelevant info won’t help you.

Your ass got exposed like the bltches in your sig. Now limp your exposed ass up out this thread
    Oh yeah I'm sooooo exposed because in 2018 i contradicted something I said in 2014 and forgot I even said it if I said it last month, you'd have a case, but this just makes you look desperate to finally have a win over me after taking multiple beatings in the past. Like a bitter ex lmfao.

Anyway, the only time when Khan could say Floyd was ducking him and not get laughed at was Feb - May 2014. After that nobody gave a shyt about this fight anymore because Floyd had bigger fish to fry. This is the time I'm talking about. Floyd put up a poll, Khan won it, Floyd went with Maidana anyway. Those are facts. Digging up my 4 year old quotes won't change that. Floyd is the one who again made himself and his fans look stupid. Take it up with him.

Have your precious last word, little guy.
    Last edited by Szef; 01-31-2018, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Haha, love it. Khan's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Oh yeah I'm sooooo exposed because in 2018 i contradicted something I said in 2014 and forgot I even said it if I said it last month, you'd have a case, but this just makes you look desperate to finally have a win over me after taking multiple beatings in the past. Like a bitter ex lmfao.
        Lying bltch. LMAO. Multiple beatings? Keep pretending to make yourself feel better about this embarrassment!

Anyway, the only time when Khan could say Floyd was ducking him and not get laughed at was Feb - May 2014. After that nobody gave a shyt about this fight anymore because Floyd had bigger fish to fry. This is the time I'm talking about. Floyd put up a poll, Khan won it, Floyd went with Maidana anyway. Those are facts. Digging up my 4 year old quotes won't change that. Floyd is the one who again made himself and his fans look stupid. Take it up with him.

Have your precious last word, little guy.

LMAO. Do you really need visuals to help you out? I'm here for you, little guy:

What was that? Feb - May 2014....Floyd Put up a poll?

You see your post says Feb 6th, 2014, right????

You see the post you are referring to mentions the poll a number of times, right????

Stop being a bltch. The fact of the matter is the poster you are responding to says IT IS A DUCK IF KHAN WINS THE POLL AND MAYWEATHER DOESN'T FIGHT HIM.

ON FEBRUARY 6TH, 2014, YOU LAUGHED AT HIM FOR SAYING IT.

NOW SUDDENLY YOU ARE SAYING THAT IT WAS A DUCK.

Don't give me that you changed your mind bullshlt either, because even after the Alexander fight you said Khan doesn't deserve the fight.

khan has heart, there's no doubt about it, but his fans need a reality check:

he's too brave for his own good, collazo and alexander fights won't fool me,

forget floyd and pac, he'd get respectively outboxed (maybe stopped) and knocked out.
        HE ONLY WON ONE FIGHT AFTER THAT, AND THAT WAS AGAINST ALGIERI. SO IS THAT WHAT MADE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND?????

You got exposed, bltch. Though you know you're full of shlt and I know you're full of shlt, I was simply taking the p1ss. But since you're so butthurt about it, take that "L" you little bltch

Now once again, your ass got exposed like the bltches in your sig. Limp your ass up out of this thread
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-31-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Say it aint so. Not you, too? Going with this revisionist history BS.

Here you are laughing at someone who said if Mayweather didn't fight Khan after the poll, it is a duck:

Click the arrow. YOU bolded what he said about ducking...and then you responded laughing at him.

So you were laughing at people for saying it in the past....and now you are saying it. Seems odd, don't you think?

You even said he should forget Pac and Floyd

Hmmmmmm.....
          lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
            lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Dude was the first person to respond to this thread and wanted to keep going back and forth with you about it. Seemed like a personal thing to me.

Now apparently he only changed his mind after Khan fought Algieri. Khan looked so great in that fight

These emotional dudes need to keep it real and get that hate out their blood.

Comment

Dude was the first person to respond to this thread and wanted to keep going back and forth with you about it. Seemed like a personal thing to me.

Now apparently he only changed his mind after Khan fought Algieri. Khan looked so great in that fight

These emotional dudes need to keep it real and get that hate out their blood.
              They are just ******s with agenda's

Comment

U wot m8?

Comment

Working...
                X