Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this really does embody everything I hate about Broner ..

can anyone really see Canelo, Marquez, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Bradley, Ward, Martinez, W.Klitschko or any other top fighter doing dumb clown shit like this?

his apologist will just say "oh he just young and immature" but really, Canelo ,Rusell jr, Garcia etc wouldn't be caught doing stuff like that.

I'm glad Seth Mitchell emberrassed him. He's turning me into a fan more and more everyday

Comment

Broner's a Joke hope he losses this weekend, acting childish what kind of role model is that at a boys and girls club!?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Seth Mitchell being classy and a role model.... Broner being obnoxious and ghetto.
        Pretty much this.

Comment

Dude is a real Class A piece of shlt! A worthless Specimen of life!

Typical!

Comment

very disrespectful of broner....no wonder no body likes him

Comment

Broner is funny as hell. some of ya seem to forget the kid is only 22. he's just acting his age. lol

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                Broner is funny as hell. some of ya seem to forget the kid is only 22. he's just acting his age. lol
                and here it is......
                I'm 22 and I don't act like a ghetto faggot.

Neither do other top young fighters

Comment

Fucking disrespectful if you ask me, I mean the guy was saying thanks and he was acting like an idiot.

Comment

Good lord people. Calm down. I'm starting to think the whole "goofy class clown" act isn't really an act, and that's just him. He's just a hyper active guy that likes to have fun. Relax....

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      Good lord people. Calm down. I'm starting to think the whole "goofy class clown" act isn't really an act, and that's just him. He's just a hyper active guy that likes to have fun. Relax....
                      That wasn't the moment to have fun. I don't have a problem with him acting like an idiot during press conferences or in the ring before a fight, but there are some moments in which everyone should be respectful.

Comment

Working...
                      X