Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God bless Poland and their immigration policies.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] God bless Poland and their immigration policies.

A true country

Szef

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

A true country
      My lil homie Greg and I often discuss how Sobieski stopped then rag heads at the gates of Vienna! Crushed them lil hoes! Viva Poland!

Comment

Poland and Hungary...lands of the uncucked...I stand with you

Comment

God bless them. Glad to see they aren't letting fools punk them into destroying their way of life. Guess I know where my next visit is going to be

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            God bless them. Glad to see they aren't letting fools punk them into destroying their way of life. Guess I know where my next visit is going to be
            I've wanted to see Poland since playing The Witcher 3 and reading The Witcher series of books. I'd love to see the land that inspired those and delve deep into the lore there. I also love European history. I may join you there

Comment

I had a business office in Warsaw for 5 yrs. Had some young people working for me and they worked very hard and were very dedicated to the tasks I asked them to do. The women are beautiful for the most part although notoriously crazy-attached to the men...they keep an eye out always on what the guys say or do about other women.

I knew several older men that married younger Polish women. They are all happy as far as I can tell.

Poles have a great history. They like to act like they've been screwed around, and they have been for the past 200 years but when they had the chance they f'd with everyone from the Rhine to the Volga.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I've wanted to see Poland since playing The Witcher 3 and reading The Witcher series of books. I'd love to see the land that inspired those and delve deep into the lore there. I also love European history. I may join you there
                Hurry up bro, since I'm in Italy I might hit it up within the next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Hurry up bro, since I'm in Italy I might hit it up within the next few weeks
                  Oh ****, that's soon! I'll be back in Dublin this summer. Italy is next year most likely but I plan to keep going back to Europe as often as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Oh ****, that's soon! I'll be back in Dublin this summer. Italy is next year most likely but I plan to keep going back to Europe as often as I can.
                    I love Europe, been here pretty much since I joined the military minus the 2 years I was in the states. Will probably end up staying in Europe once I retire. Sucks cause I can't go to fights like when i'm in the states but it's a small price to pay

Comment

Working...
                    X