Manny via KO
    25.00%
    Sugar via Decision
    12.50%
    Manny via Decision
    12.50%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 06-12-2018, 04:03 AM.

Dont think Ray wouldve made 140 but i cant imagine Manny beating him at 147.

Comment

The only 147 fighter that could beat Leonard is Hearns-Robinson-Duran and no one else. 5'10 Leonard would bully a 5'6 Pacquiao. Great little man gets beaten by a great bigger man.

Comment

The Pacquiao who flattened Hatton at 140 might win at 140. At 147 Leonard would be my pick. Pacquiao is more of a lightweight than a full welterweight. Leonard was a big welterweight and one of the best welterweights in history. Even though Pacquiao fought at 147 in his late prime that is not his best most effective fighting weight. He is too small for 147. The prime Leonard was too big for 140 and never fought at that weight to my knowledge.

Comment

Leonard never fought at 140 as a pro but if he had to fight at 140 he'd win this fight without much issue.

At 147 he'd obliterate Manny.

I despise Leonard (even more than I do Manny) but to even ask how he'd do against Manny at 147 is insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Who do you think wins this fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GC70st9y80
            At 140 Pac-Man was a beast in his prime. He would take out most boxers

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Leonard never fought at 140 as a pro but if he had to fight at 140 he'd win this fight without much issue.

I despise Leonard (even more than I do Manny) but to even ask how he'd do against Manny at 147 is insulting.
              All of this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Thank you...Mr Big Dunn. Yes I am insulted!

Comment

Working...
                X