Tyson Fury is horrible, cant even throw a decent punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post

It's obvious BT will be using Frampton and Fury to launch their PPV service later this year, Warren needs to do this to compete with Hearn and Sky and be able to generate enough money to get the big fights. Don't be surprised if Saunders/GGG launches it exclusively to BT either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        It's obvious BT will be using Frampton and Fury to launch their PPV service later this year, Warren needs to do this to compete with Hearn and Sky and be able to generate enough money to get the big fights. Don't be surprised if Saunders/GGG launches it exclusively to BT either.
        Right thanks for the info mate..

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I have no idea wtf was wrong with Wlad in that fight, why he was so hesitant and didn’t just go in, take a few of Fury’s shots and then beat him up. I think he wanted to lose, to then rematch and win and rebecome a World heavyweight champ and set the record. He definitely did not lose due to skill.

Comment

Right thanks for the info mate..
            I think it's a contractual thing. With the BT deal and them investing in the PPV service they want the fighters tied to them exclusively, like Sky with Joshua. BT are not going to invest money in fighters to have them tied to Boxnation and have no say in them.

Comment

BoxingKingdom14 is generally fake news but their right about this. I was checking the Boxnation schedule last week and couldn't find the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I think it's a contractual thing. With the BT deal and them investing in the PPV service they want the fighters tied to them exclusively, like Sky with Joshua. BT are not going to invest money in fighters to have them tied to Boxnation and have no say in them.
                Right. If BT signs Fury then i guess an AJ/Fury is even tougher to make than the AJ/Wilder fight.

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                BoxingKingdom14 is generally fake news but their right about this. I was checking the Boxnation schedule last week and couldn't find the card.
                I kinda notice that but there two boxingkindom14 twitter accounts
                boxingkindom14 & boxingkindoml4 (hyperlinks) the latter is definitely a fake news troll account

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

Looking at these highlights is cringe worthy

Unfortunately thanks to the likes of Floyd, clean hard punching is what boxing is judged on now.

Now all you have to do is touch your opponent on a scoring zone with you glove to count.

Don't start complaining now about it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

Looking at these highlights is cringe worthy
                    Spot on.................

Comment

Now Larry is sucking Fury off because he might fight Beyonce. Is there a bigger flip flopping **** gobbler than Larry?

Comment

Working...
                      X