Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomanchenko revals should injury (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Thought he said hand...second round.
    ... that's what he said... that he had "some problems with my hand"... after the second round...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      going to the pac play book!!! gets schooled by linares and his shoulder explodes bull sh-it you lost!!!

Comment

They asked was this the toughest u fought. "Yea the fight was hard for me. But i hurt my hand in the 2nd round. Maybe this helps him out it helped him" wtf dude. U won. Why is he so salty? The ****. This is boxing the higher your comp goes **** gets harder. He acts like he just wants to dance all day to a ud. And honestly. Linares isn't really all that hard of a fight for any top dog. Lomachenko is a nice little fighter but overrated. And it seems he doesn't Really wanna be in tough fights. Thats why he just kinda gave up to salidos pressure and bullying.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 05-13-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

We'll never know the truth so no matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            They asked was this the toughest u fought. "Yea the fight was hard for me. But i hurt my hand in the 2nd round. Maybe this helps him out it helped him" wtf dude. U won. Why is he so salty? The ****. This is boxing the higher your comp goes **** gets harder. He acts like he just wants to dance all day to a ud. And honestly. Linares isn't really all that hard of a fight for any top dog. Lomachenko is a nice little fighter but overrated. And it seems he doesn't Really wanna be in tough fights. Thats why he just kinda gave up to salidos pressure and bullying.
            not trying to knock these EE guys...but thats kind of how alot of them are....we saw it with kovalev.....and after ggg/brook i heard golovkin say in the ring "he try to make it street fight"....wtf did brook ever do in that fight to make it a street fight?!?!

most of these guys want you at ideal distance all of the time where they are most comfortable and can strike.....the elite ones are almost unbeatable if they can get that all of the time...they hate when someone makes a real fight out of it though or makes them uncomfy

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              "Reveals" "shoulder".....Y'all believe this??

Not sure if true. But kudos for doing what Manny failed to do - win despite "injury".

Comment

does a guy have to actually die for yall punks to believe the injury is true?? ungrateful boxing fan punks. if a guy says he hurt his hand then so be it. who are yall to judge and say he's lying? line it up and i'll spark all you punks out.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  does a guy have to actually die for yall punks to believe the injury is true?? ungrateful boxing fan punks. if a guy says he hurt his hand then so be it. who are yall to judge and say he's lying? line it up and i'll spark all you punks out.
                  None of these posters have fought.... hence the ignorance of some(most) of them. Unless your eye is falling out of the socket or a bone through the skin, they aren’t really hurt! Lmao

Comment

Why is he making excuses lol... he just folded Linares in half ffs.

Comment

After the second round of the fight on the video he points to his shoulder when talking to his corner and asks them to ice it, which they do the rest of the fight.

I def think it was injured, but not badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X