Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will McGregor Out-**** Talk Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought Chael Sonnen was by far the best trash talker. He had me laughing out loud a few times.

McGregor is kinda generic, just says **** you over someone's voice while they're talking.

Floyd's trash talk is terrible. He just race baits them into responding then announces that he's a professional and above such behavior in an attempt to make them look bad. Every fight.
    Last edited by ////; 06-25-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I don't think Floyd is going to trash talk. He's going to repeat his lines and be done with it, "Conor is a young hungry lion" "Conor is a tough competitor"

Comment

floyd always winds up sounding like a idiot when he talks trash lol, he doesnt have the right voice or wittiness when he tals trash, theres always alot missing when he talks trash, he lacks skill and delivery, lol,

mcgregor is histerical, hes clever, he uses your words against you and the way he talks all proper grammer, then its bam, lol, follows up proper azz talk sarcasm while he uses satire to make his sh11t hysterical

Comment

The s**t talk between Conor and Floyd leading up to the fight is PPV worthy.
          It'll be more exciting than all of Ward's career.

Comment

I'm hoping the **** happens in the ring! the best outcome for this fight would be for Mcgregor to kick one of Floyd's knee's out, which would send him back into retirement for good, McG would be DQ'd and boxing/ufc would focus on forgetting this farce.

If this is a success then the door is open to continue diluting boxing with pointless money grab fights.

Coming in 2018 Danny Garcia v Serena Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              Floyd is barely even a **** talker anymore. The mayweather we've seen in the like 5 or so years is very different than the old mayweather. Now he just talks about how great and rich he is, he doesn't really talk **** about the opponents anymore. McGregor is more like 2007-2010 Mayweather.
              Yeah I 100 percent agree with you. McGregor is more like a young Mayweather. The Mayweather of today doesn't really trash talk and tries to choose his words carefully due to the fact that the last few times Mayweather has spout off out the mouth it has resulted in him facing a lawsuit.

McGregor is definitely a better speaker than Floyd, however I don't think the trash talking will be as one sided as everyone seems to believe. Floyd has a way of getting under people's skin even when he's not trying to and McGregor is a known hot head so the build up should be interesting.

Comment

Obviously! Even TBE would be telling him to in the contracts.. Do you know how many millions they would add to pay with Conor talking trash?

Comment

Of course.

Floyd has never been a good trash talker. It was always pathetic childish stuff. Just like his personality. Dumb stuff as the guy obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

McGregor is intelligent and funny.

Doesn't change the outcome of the fight though

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Why do people say Floyd is a good trashtalker? He cant talk properly so his trashtalks arent effective at all. He sounds like a little boy.

I hopr McCregor fuks him up.
                    I never got that either.

his "trash talk" is just cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I always thought Chael Sonnen was by far the best trash talker. He had me laughing out loud a few times.

McGregor is kinda generic, just says **** you over someone's voice while they're talking.

Floyd's trash talk is terrible. He just race baits them into responding them announces that he's a professional and above such behavior. Every fight.
                      lolzwut?

This is not true at all. He's come up with some of the best stuff ever.

chael sonnen came up with some american cringe borderline **** stuff. he is pathetic compared to mcgregor.

Comment

Working...
                      X