Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2016, 07:59 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2290 Post(s)
Rath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,100,208,504.42
Have a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with your cake. - Just Now Hit Me No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Feed em' - -KULT- when they try to clinch- - -KULT- horrible poster - Omowale Tribe No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. u need this incase u ever find a gf - Omowale Tribe Peace - Zaroku No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll No Message - -PBP- No Message - -PBP- Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4life View Post
I agree that Pac has the right to believe in what he wants. There is still right and wrong ways to go about it. I honestly feel it was in bad taste to say ****sexuals were worse then animals.
where did you get that Pac said ****sexuals are worse than animal?
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2016, 08:15 AM #82
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14844 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,057,447,530,824,727,296.00
Total Points: 100,002,057,447,545,029,787,648.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Where I disagree with Bob is that since Manny is not a US citizen saying you will "defend to death his right to say it" seems out of place. I do not know what rights Manny is granted in the Philippines Constitution.

IMO, Manny can believe what he wishes. The problem isn't his beliefs, its how he expressed them.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:16 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
KnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond reputeKnockoutKings has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 61,642.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Yeah well it's the cool, trendy thing to do nowadays. I have a feeling many of these so called gay supporters don't even truly support their causes, they're just pandering to avoid getting shunned by the rest of society. Arum is just another example.

As a business/brand that is the smart thing to do. Any athletes or brands that come out and want to make a political stance, are idiots. You are messing up your own money. Like when chik fil a just had to let everyone know they were against gays. You know many gays love stuffing their butts with chik fil a? You think the CEO of Wal-Mart is trying to let his political stances that could offend some customers, be known? Hell no.

Or how about that country singer guy who's only job was to change two lines in that corny ass monday night football song, each week? he spoke up about the president and lost his easiest gig ever. Idiot. Athletes/celebrties need to understand that we don't care what they have to say outside of their respective sport.
KnockoutKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:23 PM #84
nob cheese

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 462.95
Total Points: 11,040,259,584.40
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Pac stuck his foot in his mouth. Oh well.
Fetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List