Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post12422681

^^^Look back on my comment, i said it was shady for 50cent to start making moves while Floyd was locked up, creating "tmt".

Yet people got offended. saying "Floyd/50 taking over", and that people were mad at the success they will make.

Good thing Floyd checked his azz, you can't trust him anymore, should get rid

of Ms.Jackson while he's at it if he didn't already do so.
    you called it................

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      @ maniac.

thanks for the red k mr. low self esteem..........

grown a** man giving red K on a message forum
      Crying about it is as bad as dishing it out...if not worse.

Comment

the funniest thing about this whole situation are Floyd fans burning their G-Unit gear and GROTD CD's.

Comment

Can't wait to read 50 cents' book about this detailing the dirt Floyd has been keeping when they were friends. That it was Floyd who pitched all these ideas about getting rid of GBP, Haymon, etc., to rake in all the money. That it was Floyd who pitched the idea of 50 cents forming TMT in the first place. And that they will make the Pac fight happen, and on and on...
          Last edited by Bullrider; 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
            Good read

This is why FightHype is the best site for boxing

Comment

Translation:
              50 and everyone knows Haymon runs Floyd and doesnt work with Top Rank. So 50 tried to cut him out in order to make the Pacquiao fight. Once Mayweather realized this, chills went down his spine, his spidey sense started tingling from fear and he decided to chuck deuces like "**** you 50. I thought we was boys." And people still think this fight is gonna happen.

Thanks for letting us know what we already knew FightHype. Again, I feel sorry for every single fighter that signed with these clowns.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good job by fight hype. I often dislike their articles but this looks like the truth. That letter says it all.The guy who wrote that letter is a con man. Mayweather grew up in the boxing business so what does he need with these guys?

Comment

Trying to take advantage of your friend whilst they are incarcerated is pretty low. That being said talks of ''He split because he was scared of Pacquiao'' can go out of the window, as said before you don't rush into contracts until you have time to think it over.

Comment

It all goes to prove that 50 cent was working hard just to create another revenue stream for himself. That is what it all comes down to. I have seen this kind of thing for years.

A boxer has no chance. No matter who the promoter is, no matter who the manager is, No matter who the yes men are, no matter who the advisors are and no matter who the groupies are.

They are all snakes trying to make money off the hard work and sweat of the fighters themselves. People call Arum and King snakes. Let me break it to you. All of them are snakes. All of them except for the trainers forcefully lock their fighters into long contracts for a reason. They are all leaches biting and sucking the blood of a revenue stream a fighter themselves creates.

There are no good guys. Some of them are more open about what they do, like Arum, but all others are doing the same but are just more sneaky and quiet. They may have less bark, but their bite is just as strong.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Trying to take advantage of your friend whilst they are incarcerated is pretty low. That being said talks of ''He split because he was scared of Pacquiao'' can go out of the window, as said before you don't rush into contracts until you have time to think it over.
                      not if it's being backed up by atg fighters and common sense...

Comment

Working...
                      X