Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the 5 WW'S you think Manny can defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe so many people have him beating Garcia or Porter right now.

He looked good against Matthysse, but Matthysse was a walking corpse.

He may have gotten robbed against Jeff Horn but he still looked pretty bad in that fight. I think we can all agree that Porter or Garcia would easily beat either Matthysse or Horn themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Post and discuss
      Jeff horn— he’ll knock this guy with the right referee
      Adrien Broner
      Devon Alexander
      Victor Ortiz
      Danny Garcia 60/40
      And many unpopular ones.

But I still want him to retire now though

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        You don’t know qudratrillo abdhahdirnsodoe?

Casual
        Lol, thought you were just playing with the names ( you did but only slightly lol)and made one up until I checked the list.. Hahahaaa..cant wait till that guy moves up a few spots and Spence has to fight him or be stripped of his title. People gonna go bonkers on that one if it ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          You don’t know qudratrillo abdhahdirnsodoe?

Casual
          He's the alphabet champ, right there

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            spence
            crawford
            thurman
            danny
            porter

ggg and canelo might, and i said "might" with great respect to those 2 fighters, but ggg and canelo might give manny some problem depending on what weight they fight at.
            Totally agree to this.

Comment

Lil Manny, age 40 can still beat everyone at 147 outside of Spence/Crawford and he still gives both of them a good fight until he gets caught.

Comment

I think Crawford and Spence definitely beat him and he should steer clear.

Thurman, Garcia and Porter would probably beat him but he has an outside chance.

Khan is 50/50.

Against anyone else I can think of right now I'd favour Pacquiao, so long as he shows the same form that he just did.

Comment

Man ia going crazy. He's now devastated. He wished Manny lost and bow Manny destroyed Lucas. Not saying its a great win but with all those threads you're starting I can tell you're clearly mad right now.

Manny got Spoon and Floyd's got Larry.

You will ask me why I bring up Floyd. People just need to name him and you get to the thread ASAP to defend the guy than start you're own thread.

Clearly a groupie hahaha.

To answer your question he has a chance to beat Garcia, Porter, Khan, Brooks and Thurman. Not saying he would 100% win them but he would have a chance.

As for Crawford and Spence. I doubt at this stage he beats them. Crawford is unproven vs the elite but he's a killer with great skills.
                  Spence is juat too big too strong worh good skills.

Got it Spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Post and discuss
                    How rattled are you larry, every waking hour spent thinking about pacquiao, how many threads since last weekend, you need to get a grip and get a life

Comment

Other than Spence,Crawford and a healthy Thurman I think Manny could beat any other WW. Maybe Danny Garcia might beat him if he fought his best fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X