Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: From Round 1, I Knew He Couldn't Handle My Power!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=mathed;18941420]Yet "true WW champion" Spence fought Algieiri and you are cool with it, smh.
    -----------------------------

Spence has just established himself and just made a name for himself. Two years ago nobody knew Spence. He was an upcoming fighter.
    PAC has been fighting at WW since 2009 after beating a dehydrated De La Hoya and then fought BUMS after BUMS after that.

Spence is looking to unify against Crawford or Thurman or Garcia or Porter. He has called out all the big names at 147.

Can you explain to me why Pac would fight a BUM like Brandon Rios?
    Or why he fought Mosley right after Mosley had gotten beat by Oscar?
    Or Mathysse?
    Or Jeff Horn who nobody even knew of in the US just like the unknown Algieri?
    Or dehydrating Cotto and Margarito?

PAC is garbage just like your reasoning. Answer the questions I just asked you?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Imagine that. Pacquiao at 40 years old stronger than he was 5 years ago while fighting in a shlt hole country. Nothing suspicious about that at all.
      It’s very disrespectful to call Philippines a “shlt hole country, it’s been our ally for over a century and guys like you are the reason why we get killed or get mugged when we go overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
        It’s very disrespectful to call Philippines a “shlt hole country, it’s been our ally for over a century and guys like you are the reason why we get killed or get mugged when we go overseas.
        I’m talking about Malaysia

Comment

I’m talking about Malaysia
          why not just throw africa in the mix while you're at it? lol

Comment

“Power is the last thing to go”

Well where was his power the last 10 years?
            Mathysse is a quitter. He's dismantled ask the rest of his opponents in the same fashion, they just have heart.

He destroyed and knocked down all of his opponents. The power is still there. The algerie and Bandon rios fights should have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              why not just throw africa in the mix while you're at it? lol
              What does Africa have to do with anything we’ve been talking about? All you do is deflect

Comment

Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
                I really hope that the people that want to say that Pacquiao is on something, will admit that JMM was on something when he knocked Pacquiao out.

Floyd and his mysterious IV’s?
                JMM passed all the test. There was no testing for pacman/ matt fight.... I wonder......

Comment

Working...
                X