Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-10-2018, 12:56 PM #71
Emerald City

Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
McManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,545,125.33
Total Points: 9,001,000,007,887,601.00
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
It was man but Horn hadn't won a single round, landed nothing of significance on Crawford the whole fight, just got dropped, and Crawford was beginning to play tetherball with his head.
I need to get a copy of the fight. Thanks for the reply.
McManus is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2018, 12:57 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,660,725.94
lmaooooo - travestyny Hope you like the show ;) - travestyny You're gonna love what happens to your boy, PVssy! - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
That's the first I've seen of the fight and it definitely looks premature.

You don't think that was a premature stoppage?
If you wanted Horn dead or in a coma then yes it's premature.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vadrigar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:59 PM #73
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 838 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 996,402,012,834,490,757,414,912.00
Total Points: 996,402,012,834,490,757,414,912.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
Horn was getting cooked. Byrd knew that he was out of his league. He should be grateful he was sparing his brain cells.
Since when is a professional championship fight stopped because a fighter is “out of his league”? I agree that Jeff lost every round and wasn’t likely to land a KO punch, but he was still with it when the ref stepped in. I repeat what I said earlier, Byrd appeared a little too eager to stop the fight. It’s not something I often notice, but the ref seemed to me a little partial to Crawford. Not that it would’ve made a difference. Terrance is far superior to Horn.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:02 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,102,997.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Since when is a professional championship fight stopped because a fighter is “out of his league”? I agree that Jeff lost every round and wasn’t likely to land a KO punch, but he was still with it when the ref stepped in. I repeat what I said earlier, Byrd appeared a little too eager to stop the fight. It’s not something I often notice, but the ref seemed to me a little partial to Crawford. Not that it would’ve made a difference. Terrance is far superior to Horn.
Byrd doesn't like seeing beatings. He stopped the Mcgregor fight the same way when Floyd was just about to start ****ing him up.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:02 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,426,456,401.71
Total Points: 676,526,569,491.46

Looks to me like Horn quit. Horn stumbled backwards into a fetal position on the ropes. Mr aggression never back up, I'm so strong, wilted. He was covering up, not thinking about aggressing, he wanted out.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:03 PM #76
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,161,996.21
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:

He was getting whooped on the whole time. It was a non-competitive sweep and turning into a savage beat down.
Biolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:06 PM #77
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,161,996.21
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
It was a championship fight that wsan't competitive at any time and was turning into a savage beating. Ref absolutely has the right to protect someone that can't adequately defend themselves.
Biolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:11 PM #78
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 6743 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 472,802,292,235,064,049,664.00
Total Points: 485,802,292,235,068,309,504.00
Haha, great gif - Santa_ Have a burger, man! - anthonydavid11 Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ 
P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- ... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD 
Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 
Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Quote:

I have no problem with it, Robert Byrd had a better look and heard the thuds of the punches better than us who were viewing the contest via stream ; Horn was getting hit too clean by the time of the stoppage : in round eight I remember Crawford landing a wicked body-head combo at the end leading into the ninth -- its clear Horn was losing his balance and even getting bullied by the skinny, smaller man, that's a bad sign.

You have to give it a watch. Crawford was lighting Jeff up and Horn had no response ; it was only going to get worse -- I don't even think Jeep Horn has one-punch KO power to change the fight.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-10-2018 at 03:20 PM.
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:14 PM #79
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 838 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 996,402,012,834,490,757,414,912.00
Total Points: 996,402,012,834,490,757,414,912.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Byrd doesn't like seeing beatings. He stopped the Mcgregor fight the same way when Floyd was just about to start ****ing him up.
That’s right, now that you mention it. Forgot all about it. Byrd had the same vibe going in that fight.

Horn stood very little chance in his bout with Crawford. His best course was to make it a brawl, and Byrd showed early on he wasn’t going to allow it. Then he eagerly stepped in and stopped the fight. The right man won, and would’ve won anyway — and perhaps Jeff was saved some damage — but that’s not the point. Fights are supposed to be officiated a certain way.

Pardon me if I’m being cynical here, but I don’t think the ref stopped the fight out of concern for Horn’s safety.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:35 PM #80
Emerald City

Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
McManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond reputeMcManus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,545,125.33
Total Points: 9,001,000,007,887,601.00
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
I have no problem with it, Robert Byrd had a better look and heard the thuds of the punches better than us who where viewing the contest via stream ; Horn was getting hit too clean by the time of the stoppage : in round eight I remember Crawford landing a wicked body-head combo at the end leading into the ninth -- its clear hes was losing his balance and even getting bullied by the skinny, smaller man, that's a bad sign.

You have to give it a watch. Crawford was lighting Jeff up and Horn had no response ; it was only going to get worse -- I don't even think Jeep Horn has one-punch KO power to change the fight.
Got it, yea I'll for sure give it a watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
He was getting whooped on the whole time. It was a non-competitive sweep and turning into a savage beat down.
Thanks.
McManus is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List