Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-10-2018, 12:13 PM #61
Up and Comer

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Zodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these partsZodogg is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,787.01

Rushton doesn't take the punches...his fighter does and after the fight did he say anything about a premature stoppage....No..he acknowledged he got his ass whooped
Zodogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2018, 12:27 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2014 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,000,998,244,352.00
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

His trainer needs to apply for a cast extra in the TV series The Walking Dead!!
richardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:28 PM #63
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5191 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,106,000,058,110,502,240,256.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
I’m big on protecting fighters’ health; but it is a fight, after all. If a man is still physically in it, he must be allowed to continue. There’s always that outside chance of him scoring a KO, however unlikely. Now I know Horn was probably saved further damage, but stopping a fight because a fighter seemingly has no chance to win is like imposing a “mercy rule” in pro sports. It just doesn’t work that way. Horn was completely outclassed and eating hard shots for several rounds, but I thought Byrd was a little too eager to stop the fight. And it’s no accident I use that word.
I agree completely. Officiating in the US has become too much of a problem and far too intrusive.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:30 PM #64
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
drew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,228.38

Does Rushton actually know anything about boxing?

His fighter is incompetent.

He doesn't have a jab.

He can't throw or land clean punches.

His corner work was basically just him doing a Stuart Smalley routine and telling Horn that he was good enough and could do it.
drew1830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:36 PM #65
westernchamp

Quoted: 8795 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,100,008,329,216.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

horn wasnt gonna win, if it wasnt stopped, crawford would ko him in the next round. what i will say is that in the same round, horn was more hurt in the pacquiao fight but it wasnt stopped.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:42 PM #66
Contender

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 11,184.24

I watched the fight without sound, I couldn't believe Byrd was stepping in. Half of the rounds there was not much action at all. And then in the other half they were clear Crawford rounds, but he wasn't doing a ton of damage in those rounds either; he basically just landed a few clean hard shots in those rounds, while Horn did almost nothing. Not to mention Crawford only landed once, I believe, after the KD.

I will say it is odd to see people say that Horn was holding though - 90% of the tie ups were from Crawford who would tie up when Horn jumped in to try and close the distance and fight on the inside. Horn has no jab/doesn't use his jab. So the way he tries to get inside is to be awkward and jump inside. Horn's only chance was to bring the fight to Crawford on the inside and Crawford did well to tie up, especially since Byrd was never going to take points/warn Crawford for holding.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:43 PM #67
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,158,378.45
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Horn was getting cooked. Byrd knew that he was out of his league. He should be grateful he was sparing his brain cells.
Biolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:44 PM #68
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,158,378.45
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenarcher89 View Post
His right. Horn was hurt more in the 9th round of the Pac fight than the Crawford fight.. the reason it wasn't stop? Your guess is as good as mine lol..��

The difference, Horn was competitive with Pac and actually won some rounds(Despite people screaming it was the biggest robbery ever). This fight at no point was competitive.
Biolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:48 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
McDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond reputeMcDonough has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,248,752.93
Total Points: 1,000,004,588,100.53
Stick this tampon into your bleeding cunt - Turd Best Ever McSaltyNut is a fool for create an identical thread - Outworn McSaltyNut is a FAG!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Sore losers! These frauds don't want to come to the U.S.A because they know what awaits them when they cross those lines.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That's the first I've seen of the fight and it definitely looks premature.

You don't think that was a premature stoppage?
McDonough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:53 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,097,712.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
That's the first I've seen of the fight and it definitely looks premature.

You don't think that was a premature stoppage?
It was man but Horn hadn't won a single round, landed nothing of significance on Crawford the whole fight, just got dropped, and Crawford was beginning to play tetherball with his head.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List