Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened, then... IBF sanctioned that fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to IBF page. this bout was not sanctioned by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Fair play.

I'd have preferred we figure out the Derevyanchenko thing tonight or a few weeks from now, but whatever. There's too many guys in line to be f#cking around.

Now if we can just get Charlo, BJS, Andrade & Jacobs in play vs each other or some of the winners of these fights coming up.
      That's what I want to happen. Good fighters fighting other good fighters. Instead, they rather wait around and fight stay busy fights in order to keep their spot secure as mandatory or next in line for GGG. No one is clamoring after Saunders for some really strange reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
        That's what I want to happen. Good fighters fighting other good fighters. Instead, they rather wait around and fight stay busy fights in order to keep their spot secure as mandatory or next in line for GGG. No one is clamoring after Saunders for some really strange reason.
        Well $-wise THAT is the play lets be honest.

You wanna fight Canelo ideally cuz thats your biggest payday with GGG being the 2nd best option.

And BJS is the most risk for the least reward so that makes sense to.

LOL I've seen this sh^t so many times over & over in boxing it all just seems like a natural event in a division damn near. And when there is no one looking out for boxing it tends to take awhile to get all parties to find that deal that works to start taking things down to their conclusion.

Comment

Didnt sanction the fight but still presented him with a special IBF ring for the fight. Thats all you need to know LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Didnt sanction the fight but still presented him with a special IBF ring for the fight. Thats all you need to know LOL.
            What kind of cool ring did the IBF give him?

Comment

They appealed against the terms of the IBF for the Derevyanchenko mando

Comment

Working...
              X