No announcement yet.

Finally found out Anthony Joshua's gate numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found out Anthony Joshua's gate numbers

The gates for his fights are $10 million dollars. Putting 80-90k in a stadium and only getting a $10 mil gate. For comparison. Hopkins vs. Calzgaghe back in 2008 did a gate of $11 mil in Vegas with a crowd of 14,000. Neither one was a big name in America.

Aint no money for Wilder to fight AJ in the UK. If Wilder beats Fury in December then the AJ fight gotta be moved to America where they both can actually make some money. The $50 mil is only possible in America.

80,000 fans doe

Comment

What has Wilders gates been?

Comment

So if Hearn raised his ticket prices by let's say $25 a ticket, do you think the 80k fans wont buy?

That's another 2.25 million or so in revenue right there.

I dont know what the ticket prices are in the UK but I know Vegas ain't cheap to see a good fight that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          What has Wilders gates been?
          He sold out the Tuscaloosa ball room and the state fair twice. Big dollars I'm sure

Comment

this is old news

canelo/chavez did a better/same live gate

Comment

Well $10 million is $10 million. What's Wilder's highest gate?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                He sold out the Tuscaloosa ball room and the state fair twice. Big dollars I'm sure
                Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Well $10 million is $10 million. What's Wilder's highest gate?
                  lolol....this stuff again

"well 50 million is 50 million but whats wilders highest purse..whats wilders highest whats wilder wilder wilder whats wilders highest"

lol....you guys are sad

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The gates for his fights are $10 million dollars. Putting 80-90k in a stadium and only getting a $10 mil gate. For comparison. Hopkins vs. Calzgaghe back in 2008 did a gate of $11 mil in Vegas with a crowd of 14,000. Neither one was a big name in America.

Aint no money for Wilder to fight AJ in the UK. If Wilder beats Fury in December then the AJ fight gotta be moved to America where they both can actually make some money. The $50 mil is only possible in America.

He said over $10million for his last 5 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X