No announcement yet.

Serious discussion on women's body type

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I would let them all of them sit on my face.
    I think Willy won this contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I would let them all of them sit on my face.
      Get in line.

Comment

my personal favorite is the atheltic / fitness model look, that would be the most fun for the few years while she's still in her prime. they're mostly like 5'4-5'8" lean but have big butts and firm bodies with just a little jiggle on the back end. lots of fun and also a girl you can take on hikes and teach how to ski, paddleboard, stuff that some girls just aren't athletic enough to do.

however, most of those girls don't age well once they lose muscle tone. the women who age best have a certain kind of bone structure, they're usually tall, lean. research shows that tall people are on the whole much more healthy than short ones. when you boil it down, attraction is a function of biology, you are seeking out desirable traits to pass on to your kids. women are picky about who they choose for mates. men really aren't. sperm is cheap. you can impregnate many women per day if you have the gas. eggs and pregnancy are not cheap or spent idly, so women are picky about sexual partners. one dude knocks a woman up and it takes 9 months and mortality [and pain rofl,] is very high outside of a hospital and modern medicine.
        Last edited by New England; 09-24-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X