No announcement yet.

I’m finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Not necessary. Hahah I dont doubt youre just some schlub in low to mid management.

That's who you are.

Not the valedictorian, multi millionaire, boxer, supermax prison ex con, 5 languages, etc

Just an average dude who is a company drone.
    I am what I am.. I think I speak three languages badly.. I don’t even speak or write English good..

Do you know or remember that Jew movie..”saving pvt Ryan”? Tom Hanks leading a few men on a no win mission?

Metaphoricly that sums up my life... I’m no winner.. my bosses are offering me more money to stay..

That plate behind jhonny.. Merrill Lynch top performer..

APAC.. me... 3=times winner..

I’ve said to much..

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Keep begging and maybe I will eventually. You have to keep begging though.
      I’m no better,.. I appreciate you love and attention..
      Think ...Jewish ppl created so much... we have also suffered so much.. I’m pretty well known as a guy... who doesn’t give a ****.. I got so many doubters... watch me shine. Just watch,... you can do the same or better..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I am what I am.. I think I speak three languages badly.. I don’t even speak or write English good..

Do you know or remember that Jew movie..”saving pvt Ryan”? Tom Hanks leading a few men on a no win mission?

Metaphoricly that sums up my life... I’m no winner.. my bosses are offering me more money to stay..

That plate behind jhonny.. Merrill Lynch top performer..

APAC.. me... 3=times winner..

I’ve said to much..

You cant speak japanese hebrew nor greek.. Barely spanish..

You didn't graduate number one in your class.

You have no knowledge regarding physics.

You've never served time in supermax.

You have been a low to mid level employee making slightly above average income.

Hell i dont even think you're jewish. If you were you wouldn't have to make a point to remind everyone you are.. In fact I'd bet you are just a pocho. A cholo who cant speak proper spanish. Lol

You keep saying you've proved this and that I haven't seen anythimg to convince me of all your claims.
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 08-18-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          You cant speak japanese hebrew nor greek.. Barely spanish..

You didn't graduate number one in your class.

You have no knowledge regarding physics.

You've never served time in supermax.

You have been a low to mid level employee making slightly above average income.

Hell i dont even think you're jewish. If you were you wouldn't have to make a point to remind everyone you are.. In fact I'd bet you are just a pocho. A cholo who cant speak proper spanish. Lol

You keep saying you've proved this and that I haven't seen anythimg to convince me of all your claims.
          Why don’t you ask who is more believeable.. you vs me... I’ll make a thread.... but you make it... I’m steady posting facts... you keep riding my nuts... can I catch a break.. I’ll post photos of me.. in India...

Now jhonny is ready to bust you up... I’m not sure how, when ot why I got such a following of kids who never lived up to their dreams... you pick the mod.. I’ll post up... can we end this... nevermind... I’m stuck, cursed with idiots... I’m begging you to pick randomly mods or strangers.... let us both be worthy of our ancestors

Comment

Working...
          X